Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Gabriel Sara - gone to Galatasaray

My abiding memory of him was in the Liverpool game where Akinbiyi missed all the sitters when he controlled a ball, fell over and allowed them into score. And he used to play with his collar up like a low budget Cantona.

Twat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

That guy has clearly forgotten Lee Marshall.

Lucky bloke.

He's also forgotten Darren Eadie, Tony Spearing and Mark Robins.

Hmm... all of a sudden I've gone off the idea.

2 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Can’t explain it but a night with Susan is up there for me. Just looks like it would be a good time all round. 

I won’t pay £25 for a tangible season ticket card. 
But I’d gladly pay £25k to spend a night with her in the secret hot tub at her office down the King Power. 

Spoke to my Norwich supporting friend about this chap....

According to the local media / supposed ITKs over there, apparently everyone is after this fella!

His view of him watching week in and out home and away.

Pros

Classy on the ball

Good vision

Good finisher.

Cons

Very weak

Very slow.

(sounds quite similar to another player we bought from Norwich whose name escapes me...).

He reckons he'll end up in a slower paced, less physical league in mainland Europe.

Let's see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corky said:

My abiding memory of him was in the Liverpool game where Akinbiyi missed all the sitters when he controlled a ball, fell over and allowed them into score. And he used to play with his collar up like a low budget Cantona.

Twat.

Wow, is Sara that old?! 

I feel like we have a real lack of genuine technical creativity.

Fatawu can put in a lovely dinked cross but outside of that I feel that we'll be scoring most of our goals through brute force. Need a player or two that can unlock defences.