Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Palermo Friendly

Just now, Pliskin said:

Do you lot take a mouthful of food at a restaurant and send it back straight away and demand a refund? It’s pre ****ing season. 

If it tastes like shit do you just keep eating it?

Strange analogy.  Though I see where you're coming from.

1 minute ago, Groby_Blue said:

Surely it's better for Cooper to see the results of trying things before the season starts and know what he and the team need to do rather than getting battered in the first five weeks of the season and then try and change things. 

If he played his best eleven in whatever system he thinks will work pre-season, he wouldn't know what or what not to do if that doesn't work. 

Preparation and all that. 

I see where you are coming from but also seems like he doesn’t have a plan A first?! Surely you have to perfect that before planning for contingencies? 

Cohesion and rhythm are what make teams click and get results 

11 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It sounded bad on the radio driving home.  That is sufficient for me to know that it wasn't good enough.

Did we expect anything more?

48 points required.  Big ask with this group of players and unconvincing manager imo.

We drew 0-0 with Mansfield in one of, if not the, worst game I've ever seen live in preseason before we went and won the bloody league. We might well be shite but stop being a fanny on the basis of 45 mins of a friendly

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Doing some analysis now:

First half of the match, stable but boring. Second half not bad, more open.

For me the overriding thought is "why aren't we playing like last season", as when we did, we looked better.

Awesome! Which one is you? Need face to name! 

I get building up when in possession in a back 3 and pushing one of the full backs forward, but he needs to re-think the personnel. Having Ricardo as the right CB is a huge waste and pushing Justin as the attacking full back is also a waste as he is a headless chicken in the oppositions third 

We are a hour ahead here in Austria so just checking when the rational FT members are getting the Cooper ‘in/out’ Poll up and running tonight? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

If it tastes like shit do you just keep eating it?

Strange analogy.  Though I see where you're coming from.

Just move it onto different plates and it might stop tasting like shit. 😂 nope still shit. 

1 minute ago, Corky said:

What level do you think our squad is at?

We obviously need attacking midfielders & a striker but other than that I think we will be fine. Cooper is still juggling players & I feel it's too soon to to predict relegation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richmondfox said:

Just move it onto different plates and it might stop tasting like shit. 😂 nope still shit. 

I usually do a Mr bean and shove it in nearest handbag 

• Haha 1