Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corbee

Chesterfield

21 hours ago, Fox92 said:

People talk about going to your local team, over money grabbing Premier League clubs, yet Chesterfield are now/currently my local team and I was astonished at some of the prices in the ground. Thankfully I didn’t eat in the ground, mind.

Next time I am in England might catch a Chesterfield match. Of course will try to get tickets for a city match but not sure how easy that will be as I don't have ST (obviously) or a membership unless anyone is willing to give up seats for me (hint, hint) lol.  My brother lives  in chesterfield area and it's usually where I would stay when visiting. 

9 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Next time I am in England might catch a Chesterfield match. Of course will try to get tickets for a city match but not sure how easy that will be as I don't have ST (obviously) or a membership unless anyone is willing to give up seats for me (hint, hint) lol.  My brother lives  in chesterfield area and it's usually where I would stay when visiting. 

Judging by the guys who were sat behind me, a proper match there will be better than watching Champions League final.

25 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Judging by the guys who were sat behind me, a proper match there will be better than watching Champions League final.

They did just beat the Derby 1st team 4-0 😂

44 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Why was it in Chesterfield anyway?

Trying to give money to a poor team that probably has never seen such a crowd :ph34r:

Edited by VLC86
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Foxmeister said:

I wondered this. Is KP pitch being relaid?

I went on the kp tour the other day with my lad as it was a birthday present someone bought him.. I’ve got to say the pitch looked in fantastic condition. I was fascinated that there was about 8 sensors on the pitch which sends all the technical information to the groundsmans phones at home regarding sun light.. very swish lol