Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ben Doak - loaned to Boro

If it's a permanent then yes but otherwise i'm not interested.

He's a great talent but we shouldn't be looking to develop other team's players. I think he's a Championship level player right now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

This lad seems the quality we need to be signing. We should be able to beat off Southamton to signing him.

Edited by ts_1010
It wasn't very funny.

3 hours ago, ts_1010 said:

That might take a while if Russell has this to look at.

37574-1695046100.jpg.a46ef42335c041c46cd7405305548c6e.jpg

I'm a bit worried now that we're signing players too many players maybe not fit for the premiership.

When he was at  Forest I thought it was the Owners throwing lots of players at him. Now I'm not so sure.

I'd like to see us sign some real prem quality who can compete, Otherwise the senior players might throw in the Towel early.

You can't keep 25 players happy if they're of the quality required.

We should have a first team squad of 16 maybe 18 with the rest knowing they'll play only if we suffer injurues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

I'm a bit worried now that we're signing players too many players maybe not fit for the premiership.

When he was at  Forest I thought it was the Owners throwing lots of players at him. Now I'm not so sure.

I'd like to see us sign some real prem quality who can compete, Otherwise the senior players might throw in the Towel early.

You can't keep 25 players happy if they're of the quality required.

We should have a first team squad of 16 maybe 18 with the rest knowing they'll play only if we suffer injurues.

Doesn't mean that we'll sign any of these players we're being linked with.

Ps. It's been the Premier League since 2007 :thumbup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

BBC says on loan or permanently. Maybe a permanent move is what we are after. I cant see us being after a loan with no buy options with the players we have coming through.

Yep loan with option to buy makes most sense. 10M quoted on a website, I've seen, so probably more like 15M.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Doesn't mean that we'll sign any of these players we're being linked with.

Ps. It's been the Premier League since 2007 :thumbup:

Off course not, But we're not moving anyone out to make room for incomings either.

Too big a squad is a recipe for problems no manager needs.

We still have afew weeks to go so things might change quickly.

32 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

BBC says on loan or permanently. Maybe a permanent move is what we are after. I cant see us being after a loan with no buy options with the players we have coming through.

The BBC just parrot any rumour that's in the tabloids. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I’d be wary of buying any of Liverpool’s unwanted players 

they always turn out to be overpriced.

I mean if you scout properly it’s not an issue.  if you look at some of the past youth players, you can get a Brewster who of course you feel ripped off for, but it’s you also could get a solanke who justified his value and then some. 

It’s true that they don’t really let players go for reasonable fees though so you have to get it right