Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ben Doak - loaned to Boro

5 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

He also suggests that we may not go for Carvalho for the same reason we didn’t persist with Nelson, money/ wages. 

Imagine he’s on less so that doesn’t add up or we’re now reverted to the bargain basement in the area that is the most important and also the most expensive to recruit well in. 

40k a week apparently.  Less than our champ players.

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

40k a week apparently.  Less than our champ players.

Maybe that don’t want to pay the fee Liverpool are asking. If Tanner is being fed information it’s not adding up or it simply lends weight to the underhanded way they go about business when they simply can’t afford it - so not even Cooper knows what really is going on let alone us fans. 

I’m surprised we haven’t settled the Trey Nyoni transfer mess by agreeing a deal for some of Liverpools talent to offset it. 

To my knowledge that isn’t yet sorted? 

6 hours ago, Cropwellfox said:

Reported this eve up on Merseyside as being one who will be leaving before the end of the window. Wouldn’t mind him at all on a loan or perm deal. 

Could be a good option to get on a cheap this year on loan with a view to permanent next year.

But I think we are looking for a winger who can also play in the 10 role, and bring in an out and out striker. I mentioned on another thread I think Reiss Nelson will end up coming.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
On 14/08/2024 at 06:16, Sly said:

I’m surprised we haven’t settled the Trey Nyoni transfer mess by agreeing a deal for some of Liverpools talent to offset it. 

To my knowledge that isn’t yet sorted? 

No - rumoured as to why we weren't near Carvahlo due to the dispute on it. There's also supposedly a dispute with another premier league club too which means we won't deal with them again whilst Glover and Rudkin are here.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

No - rumoured as to why we weren't near Carvahlo due to the dispute on it. There's also supposedly a dispute with another premier league club too which means we won't deal with them again whilst Glover and Rudkin are here.

Now I’m intrigued on who that is!

I’m guessing Southampton! 

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

19 minutes ago, Sly said:

Now I’m intrigued on who that is!

I’m guessing Southampton! 

15 minutes ago, K789 said:

Yeah got to be hasn't it 

Have we made peace with West Ham’s ownership yet ?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Have we made peace with West Ham’s ownership yet ?

Had forgotten about that 🤣