Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Reo Hatate

Brendan has done us one favor already this weekend making Enzo look like a merchant banker with the 1-4 result. So cannot see this happening.   This is why we need a Japanese Scout though.

Would be a great signing. 

There’s a few gems in the J-league we really need to consider signing. Combined they would be less than £10 bags, even if they need to play in the academy for a bit to get up to speed. They will only end up in Germany for a few years. 

46 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

This is why we need a Japanese Scout though.

Seeing Tottenham sign Yang Min-hyuk directly from the K-League, I would say a South Korean one too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, trugerkem said:

Imagine if we signed all these players …. We would be world beaters …. Why would these players go to a club that will be as sure as eggs are eggs be playing championship football in 12 months time 

Because, if we signed them all, we'd be world beaters :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Would be a great signing. 

There’s a few gems in the J-league we really need to consider signing. Combined they would be less than £10 bags, even if they need to play in the academy for a bit to get up to speed. They will only end up in Germany for a few years. 

43 minutes ago, Iran said:

Seeing Tottenham sign Yang Min-hyuk directly from the K-League, I would say a South Korean one too.

Championship sides are diving into both these leagues too. Bit too outside the box for us, though.

Whether it’s this guy or someone else we desperately need incomings this week. The thought of starting the season with Winks, Bouba and Wilf makes me shiver with fear.

thankfully, it appears SC knows this himself based on his recent comments 

10 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

He'd be our first Japanese player too! 

Yuki and Shinji say “Hi”! 

Edited by Sly

General vibe I’m getting from Celtic fans is that he can blow very hot and cold, injuries probably haven’t helped matters, but on his day he can be excellent, with the ability to do things that other Celtic players can’t. When he’s cold it seems his passing can go awry and he lacks physicality and graft, in all fairness that shows up in his defensive stats which are bang average. 

Think the best way to describe him is a progressive midfielder with a bit of creativity, when going through his stats from the 22/23 season that’s what stands out :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Iran said:

Ange doing good business, hasn't signed any Japanese player that he got in when he was at Celtic but now going direct to to the Korean League and signing a young up and coming player. 

Prefer Korean players as their tend to be much stronger to play in the Premier League than Japanese players

15 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Smokescreen for Ayew arriving on a 3 year deal

Do not joke. Dufkin reads FT.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Do not joke. Dufkin reads FT.

Probably explains why every time we say something derogatory towards him we end up linked with someone like Ayew.

Rudkin is saying, "I'll show them!"

We could have signed Soule but he pulled the plug because someone said something bad on here about him, and he's poised to pull out of the race for Hatate too if we continue the hate...

They don't call him "Petty Rudkin" for nothing.

• Haha 1