Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Reo Hatate

19 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Guys they're playing against Kilmarnock.... really pathetic defending....you won't find that standard in the premier league. 

I've said before I'd rather we go Korean....Spurs just signed a up and coming youngster and loaned him back. Those guys and more tougher made then the Japanese 

Our defending isn't to much different to Kilmarnock if we want to be honest with ourselves 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Be surprised if Celtic succumb to losing O'Riley and Hatate in the same window. 

Hatate probably stays. Be typical of us not to pursue the deal (for right reasons or not) but I suspect we don't have money in the bank to challenge Brighton for O'Riley after spending big amounts on Skipp. 

24 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would suggest it won't happen with this going on.

formal bid....havent like Atalanta bid like 4 plus times already, fully expect them to go in again too, since PSG are looking at Lookman, Juve slowly getting Koopmeiners 

think Celtic want a bidding war for him

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hatate probably stays. Be typical of us not to pursue the deal (for right reasons or not) but I suspect we don't have money in the bank to challenge Brighton for O'Riley after spending big amounts on Skipp. 

Tbf celtic recruitment appears competent and they probably get 2 great players in short notice regardless of who they sell late on.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He isn't picking us over Brighton at this current time, so why waste our time bidding. 

• Like 2