Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Reo Hatate

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Oh here we go.. The yearly transfer rumour where themightyfin acts itk but then when it doesn’t happen acts like he was never acting itk it was just his opinion lol

He's the original faux in the know

• Haha 3

I really don't see this happening. Although I reckon we might play a 3 man CM occasionally, I don't see it being a regular thing. I suspect it will, more often than not be a double pivot and having Skipp/Ndidi at #6 with Winks/Hatate as the DLP is just too good to actually happen. 

45 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Won’t happen if they sell O’Riley - well that’s what the Hoops fans are hoping

45 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Won’t happen if they sell O’Riley - well that’s what the Hoops fans are hoping

I'm not so sure about that. The Celtic board love to bank money & will struggle to say no to a decent offer.

The fans rightly don't want to sell their two best players in the same window.

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

But but but 

Owynn

10 10 10…. 10

Owynn

Honestly I don’t know why it does my head in but it really does lol. I know they’ve read the threads so you’ve seen me quote what was actually said and people are still like nah must be a 10, can’t be him he’s not a 10! lollol 

I might start replying to every comment with my original post of what was said to satisfy myself lol 

5 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Honestly I don’t know why it does my head in but it really does lol. I know they’ve read the threads so you’ve seen me quote what was actually said and people are still like nah must be a 10, can’t be him he’s not a 10! lollol 

I might start replying to every comment with my original post of what was said to satisfy myself lol 

Exactly. He basically said he's hoping to get 1 or 2 attacking players before Fulham. That's it. No specific positions mentioned. 

• Like 1