Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Which one is the better Ayew out of the pair? If this is him, he was on my wishlist about 5 years a go. If he's free sign him up for definite. 

Andre probably had the higher ceiling but Jordan has carved out arguably a longer / more consistent career at a good level. If you had to take one in 2024 it'd probably be Jordan, but tbh you'd rather have neither.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Andre probably had the higher ceiling but Jordan has carved out arguably a longer / more consistent career at a good level. If you had to take one in 2024 it'd probably be Jordan, but tbh you'd rather have neither.

Jordan is definitely the one I'm on about. If he's cheap then sign him up. He's 32 and knows the league and would be a great squad player. I've always thought apart from Vardy we've lacked experience up top recently. 

You need players that when your backs up against the wall they'll come on and be counted - definitely something we've lacked for a long time. 

I can see how he's a joke to some but I'm all up for this. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Other than Nixon's pretty obvious attempt to spark some interest in his Patreon, this hasn't actually been reported by any other source, correct?

Only people sourcing Nixon, yeah. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, K789 said:

Leicester fans who've never seen him think he's gash shocker, palace fans who actually watch him rate him!!

Similar to DCR, his best attribute clearly is he works hard. The fact is both players are coming towards the end of their career especially as a winger and are not bringing any real quality, whilst getting our generous 3 year contracts taking them to 35. More inadequate players we're lumbered with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Other than Nixon's pretty obvious attempt to spark some interest in his Patreon, this hasn't actually been reported by any other source, correct?

Gobsmacked this hasn’t been raised earlier. 

Only source: Reluctant****ingNicko.

Non starter 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Gobsmacked this hasn’t been raised earlier. 

Only source: Reluctant****ingNicko.

Non starter 

the reaction to one person saying it is funny asf you have to admit

Just now, Finnegan said:

He means it's been raised numerous times that Nixon is the only source.

ah ok, if it was more than one source, but its just nixon, and his record with us is so scattergun its unreal

I've got to say I wasn't particularly pleased by the link, so yesterday I went on the Palace forum, and like some other are saying on here they seem to really like him. I couldn't see a single negative post about him. 

They also seemed to think he wouldn't go. 

I'm desperate for us to sign some raw hungry talent that will help us play exciting football this season and be worth a large profit a few seasons down the line, but we're going to have to trust our club have learnt their lessons from the past and have a plan with a mix of youth and experience to help us stay up this season, while heading back towards the enviable recruitment plan we used to have not so long ago, which will put us back in a position to have the finances to compete with the top half of the league rather than fighting relegation season after season...

Maybe we'll just have to accept the odd uninspiring signing who, will help on the pitch when it matters, to claw those points that might make a difference at the end of the season.

• Like 3