Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

1 hour ago, JimJams said:

A lot of agents make their money when players move. The more they move, the more they make.  So probably not.

they’ll also make less money and would consider their client less profitable if relegated to the championship 

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

Get a relegation release clause and have 38 games to show everyone your worth is surely more appealing than staying in the championship? There's plenty of up and coming players we could go for in there.

I'd much rather us go down that route than Ayew on a 3 year deal. 

yes I’d much rather is going down that route too..

but not all players would want to..

Our club is a shambles. Who on earth would pay money for a 32 year old Jordan Ayew? He can’t get in the palace team, and to be quite honest, he’s just awful.

1 minute ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

Club full of has beens, we're just a club full of has beens....

I'd rather get relegated with the kids.

I'd argue never-weres

He would be excellent for us. He's not a player for the future but he's the kind of player you need when you are up against it. He works incredibly hard, holds the ball up well and has a great attitude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Our club is a shambles. Who on earth would pay money for a 32 year old Jordan Ayew? He can’t get in the palace team, and to be quite honest, he’s just awful.

He started 30 league matches last season. He's not awful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Micky said:

He would be excellent for us. He's not a player for the future but he's the kind of player you need when you are up against it. He works incredibly hard, holds the ball up well and has a great attitude.

He wouldn’t be my pick but might be helpful in the situation we will be in. Actually the kind of play people have liked over the years.

Edited by teblin

2 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

Have you learnt nothing we don’t play kids, we bring them in, they play well and they are never seen again. 😂

8 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

I wouldn't.