Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We didn't vote for their implementation, I don't believe we were in the league for that vote. I think we've voted on changes though. Can't remember exactly, we've been over this before in other threads. 

Thanks for that, I stand corrected.Vote was in 2013, before we were in the league when the vote took place. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

4m would likely be enough to get Jón Dagur Þorsteinsson from OH Leuven so why on earth are we picking this Plonker? 

Becuase cooper want players who have already experienced mediocre in the premier league 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

4m would likely be enough to get Jón Dagur Þorsteinsson from OH Leuven so why on earth are we picking this Plonker? 

Because we're spending all our money on a shit midfielder from Spurs!

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Finally a good source confirms it… ffs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/08/19/leicester-city-premier-league-ready-steve-cooper-summer/

Leicester have offered £4 million for Crystal Palace forward Jordan Ayew

Dufkin OUT.  Recruitment Bods allowed to keeps their jobs despite the obvious use usage of recreational substances.  In Thailand they would be hanged.  

This would be a truly shocking acquisition. We are becoming the new Sheffield United. 

Now let’s go after Andros Townsend and Charlie Austin.

22 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

You think a mediocre players gets on the pitch 20 Plus times for Spurs? Delusional.

It happened with Eric Dier, so yeh. 

He might be amazing for all I know but Spurs are not much better than mediocre really.

• Like 1

Palace clearly don't want to sell to us if we've offered £4m for a near 33 year old and they've not bitten. Played for Palace this weekend and clearly rated by Glasner.

Don't need to go over all the qualities he has but it's a sensible signing as a wide option / sure up the game when we're in the position for points / start against much better teams. He's absolutely not coming in as a starting striker but an option upfront / out wide.

I'm all for it tbh just don't think he/Palace want it.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

You think a mediocre players gets on the pitch 20 Plus times for Spurs? Delusional.

Yes. I could list plenty. Danny Rose for starters.

Why are people all of a sudden pretending Spurs are this massive constantly successful team.

• Like 1

The weird thing now is that I don't think we're short of experience. You've got Vardy at 37, Coady at 31, Vestergaard at 32, BDR at 31... It doesn't look like there's a big hole there for this squad. 

The success of our long term business model probably depends on getting in good young players and making a profit. Last summer felt much better organised.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

The weird thing now is that I don't think we're short of experience. You've got Vardy at 37, Coady at 31, Vestergaard at 32, BDR at 31... It doesn't look like there's a big hole there for this squad. 

The success of our long term business model probably depends on getting in good young players and making a profit. Last summer felt much better organised.

We have always signed a blend of young and old since the Pearson days.