Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

6 hours ago, Babylon said:

If it's a two year contract, and he's supplementary to another younger signing as well I don't mind him signing. But we know we hand out three year contracts and honestly the last thing we need right now is another aging player on three years. 

Cant help but feel he will be the one striker signing. :beer:

20 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We have always signed a blend of young and old since the Pearson days. 

And I think overall that is the right approach. But the experience often is at the cost of resale value and I'm not sure we dig ourselves out of the financial (PSR rules really) hole via accumulation of older players.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Cooper just alluded to us hopefully being close on an attacker/s. It'll be Ayew won't it 🥸

Said hopefully in time for Fulham, hopefully comes randomly and done in 24 hours like Skipp yesterday.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He intimated that there were ongoing negs so I doubt it’s someone we’re not aware of 

Yeah, although we do seem to give the media the slip on certain transfers.

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Cooper just alluded to us hopefully being close on an attacker/s. It'll be Ayew won't it 🥸

Doubt he would have played for Palace on Saturday if it was that close? 

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

A number 10, huh? Wonder who that could be.

One of the ones who got away is definitely Hlozek.

Yeah, here’s another quote more generally about attacking players. Maybe Ayew was the other one but the deal has been delayed? 

38 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He intimated that there were ongoing negs so I doubt it’s someone we’re not aware of 

i wouldn’t put it past Rudkin to not have a clue who  it is that he’s trying to buy…

Edited by MPH

57 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Yeah, here’s another quote more generally about attacking players. Maybe Ayew was the other one but the deal has been delayed? 

surely the 2 are zaha and hlzek.

The only thing i’m clinging to, is that i’ve never heard ayew described as a 10 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Hlozek has already moved

that’s what I mean. Cooper said there were 2 players he was certain were going to happen but didn’t. 

People were suggesting he meant soule… I was saying it was Hlozek and Zaha 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

that’s what I mean. Cooper said there were 2 players he was certain were going to happen but didn’t. 

People were suggesting he meant soule… I was saying it was Hlozek and Zaha 

oh yea, I mis-read it, maybe Llondis ?