Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

62 pages and about a month of links to Ayew, I've never been convinced by many of the outlets reporting it. No reason why it should be a difficult deal to do, hoping it's a no-go!

He’s maybe low on the list of people we want.

7 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

62 pages and about a month of links to Ayew, I've never been convinced by many of the outlets reporting it. No reason why it should be a difficult deal to do, hoping it's a no-go!

Incoming  club announcement  lol

4 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Signing Ayew, Bobby Reid, Skipp etc. 

The signings of Winks and Coady last summer. 

The flops of Souttar and Tete. 

Rudkin deserves all the pelters he gets but it really does now beg the question, what exactly does Glover bring to the table ? Okoli, Fatawu and Mavididi aside, he seems to bring to the table established PL players which surely anyone can do, 

I don't know if this is the case for Glover but I'm a little more sympathetic as I knew that previous scouts were often ignored or overruled.

40 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Clearly we aren’t singing him for his goal record, but to help with other specifics of our play. 

Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Oh god its going to be £10m by the time it is announced isn't it?

If it gets to £10m it will be in the top 5 most expensive premier league transfers for players 32+ lol and 2 of the others are keepers

image.png.1b09b8ffb4c84b1915ee9fcc37e4a359.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Palace journo always going to overinflate, probably includes add ons re staying up. 8m if true is a joke though!

6mil is a joke too tbf, he only went there for 2.5mil

he aint worth anything over 3mil 

1 hour ago, notnow john said:

Your irony meter must need a good shake.

whilst Ric is the most entertaining and popular poster on the forum,how can you take this comment as serious.

No @kingfox is the man for the job!

Why would that be , cos I made a point about something some have an illogical herd mentality over?

Get a grip fella, noones 'opinion' is more valid than anyone else's, also it sure ain't some cheerleader popularity contest!

1 hour ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Classic FoxesTalk kiss of death. #WelcomeAyew #AyewReady lol

• Sad 1