Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

Total over reaction on here. We don’t know if this is the main striker they are looking to bring in as they have said they want more attacking options before deadline day. This might just be a rotation option. If we get to end of month and we don’t add another then fair enough but until then I’m not going to cry about it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kp1984 said:

Total over reaction on here. We don’t know if this is the main striker they are looking to bring in as they have said they want more attacking options before deadline day. This might just be a rotation option. If we get to end of month and we don’t add another then fair enough but until then I’m not going to cry about it 

Ragardless of what type of signing, option or starter it is simply too much money. Nothing changes that. If this was a mega cheap option to allow us to strengthen else where I might think different but it turning out to not be that cheap. Overpaying for “prem experience” concerning lot become the Leicester trademark. No wonder we are in financial ruin. I don’t doubt he will add something the money involved is silly. 

Just now, DezFox said:

Ragardless of what type of signing, option or starter it is simply too much money. Nothing changes that. If this was a mega cheap option to allow us to strengthen else where I might think different but it turning out to not be that cheap. Overpaying for “prem experience” concerning lot become the Leicester trademark. No wonder we are in financial ruin. I don’t doubt he will add something the money involved is silly. 

Unfortunately it’s not our money and we have no say all we can do is back the team and any signing that comes in. Don’t get me wrong if that’s all we add as back up for vardy il be fuming 😡 

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This is truly astonishing. Up to £8m and he’s 33 and doesn’t score or assist. Palace taking the piss out of us.

He had more assists than eze last season 

From Soule to Asprilla to Zaha to Jordan bloomin' Ayew.

It is a little worrying how we seem to be prioritising the prosaic and the workhorses.  I think this is coming from Cooper.

Old gits like me will remember Peter Taylor.  He prioritised 'strengthening' the squad before strengthening the team.  This seems very reminiscent.

Where are the game changers, where are the goals?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

A singing to try and keep us up and if not good in championship. 
Palace rate him for great assists and link up play. 
Beggers can’t be choosers and with our impending doom it’s the best we’re going to get. 

If he plays a part in us staying if the PL come the end of the season, quite frankly, I couldn’t give a f**k on his cost, wage, age, perception, lack of goal return, sexy signing or any other doubt. It’ll be worth it.

We’re not in a position to build for the future. We have to live in the here and now. This is the reality. 

We need to get behind this it and trust in the recruitment process. We’re not the club we once were. We’re in an utter dog fight and this is the profile that is most fitting to where we realistically are.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

I’ll stick to judging that until we see them play and how the season pans out. You stick to proclaiming Tete as the second coming before he kicked a ball.

Too be fair to @Ric Flair he wasn’t wrong, Tete was the 2nd coming ……just turned out it was the 2nd coming of Rachid Ghezzal 😂

• Haha 1

Some people stating that we have options in different positions now. We are one injury to a 19 year old Argentine away from have absolutely nothing. Literally no AMC. They better deliver some big singings in the next 10 days or we have completely messed this up and I think the Cooper appointment was the start of that.

I don’t doubt that Ayew might be useful this year, but we will have him tied down for ages and Palace have absolutely had our pants down, to the point where he is no longer just a cheap squad filler.

Personally I think Cooper and Rudkin to blame here. Both clowns in IMO, I hope they prove me wrong.

Very very worrying! 😟

Edited by DezFox

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

I’ll stick to judging that until we see them play and how the season pans out. You stick to proclaiming Tete as the second coming before he kicked a ball.

Wasn't there a claim that Daka would be worth £100m by the end of his first season?

So, aside from an obligation on Fatawu and a teenage, reserve AM, we have signed a defender, a defensive midfielder and two defensive wingers.   

Are we aspiring to stay up or just damage limitation?