Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

12 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The odd thing about this link though is why do we need him when we’ve just signed Bobby Reid?

Similar age

Both predominantly right sided 

Reid scored six goals last season, Ayew four

Similar players when it comes to key passing

Similar players when it comes to defensive work

Only thing Ayew would give us is his ability to dribble more. 

My 86 year old mum dribbles a lot, if that's what we want tell Rudders to hit me up 📠

The fact it's the S*n to me makes this a moot source. Either way its a hard no, and if were to happen would put a real dampner on what started to be otherwise a promising window.

Gone very quiet since the Soule rumour got put to bed. JPs gone into hiding!

If Cooper agrees to this, then might as well get the Poll up early.  I would be an ‘out’ voter. It is unthinkable that someone or some persons employed at the Club think this is a sensible decision. Are recreational drugs now given freely to the Recruitment Team??

• Like 4

Plan seems to be to get relegated to clear all the Funding crap/points deductions and then rebuild in Championship over next 5-10 years.  Rudkin can then concentrate on the important horse side of the business.

Edited by FoxFossil
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The odd thing about this link though is why do we need him when we’ve just signed Bobby Reid?

Similar age

Both predominantly right sided 

Reid scored six goals last season, Ayew four

Similar players when it comes to key passing

Similar players when it comes to defensive work

Only thing Ayew would give us is his ability to dribble more. 

This is your daily reminder that this rumour came from Alan Nixon. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

The fact it's the S*n to me makes this a moot source. Either way its a hard no, and if were to happen would put a real dampner on what started to be otherwise a promising window.

Gone very quiet since the Soule rumour got put to bed. JPs gone into hiding!

I don't mind that. Much of our best business is done without the media getting a sniff of it ahead of time, which is probably a good thing given how bipolar we tend to be about transfer rumours - ecstatic one moment because we've been linked with an Argentinian wonderkid, then staring into the abyss the next moment because we've been linked with an average PL journeyman. 

Edited by ClaphamFox

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

‘Leicester could make’ so total bollucks then. If not then i want Cooper out already if he and the club thinks signing 30 year old plus players is the way forward

Why are people blaming cooper ?  He doesn’t sign players 

the recruitment team are responsible for identifying targets (based on a range of requirements) 

the coach will be asked if he objects 

• Like 1

I suspect the footballing world (including the donkeys running our own club) have realised we'll be shopping in the bargain bin this summer. No one wants to join a club destined for relegation before a ball's been kicked. We just need to build a squad of anyone willing to get humiliated on a weekly basis.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is your daily reminder that this rumour came from Alan Nixon. 

Don’t forget to subscribe to his patreon 👍🏻

To paraphrase the King in Blackadder:

"I like not this news. Bring me some other news".

Messenger: "My Lord news - Jordan Ayew will not be joining."

King: "Ah! Good news! Let there be joy and celebration!"