Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

How depressing.  Glover, Rudkin and the entire Recruitment Team hang your collective heads in total shame. You are not fit to be employed at This Club.  You are turning us into Sheffield United.  

Glover and the recruitment team have obviously targeted Zaha, Hlozek and Ionnadis. Not much they can do when Rudkin and the board can’t even get one of those over the line because of the sh*t they got us into in the first place

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

What tier sources are Sami Mokbel and Richard Cawley ? :sweating:

Tom Collomosse is usually the ones who reports on us for the Daily Mail and I think he is usually decent

But Sami Mokbel is the chief reporter so... :dunno:

1 minute ago, Trekerz said:

Glover and the recruitment team have obviously targeted Zaha, Hlozek and Ionnadis. Not much they can do when Rudkin and the board can’t even get one of those over the line because of the sh*t they got us into in the first place

If your scenario correct, then there needs to be a cull of board members.

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

What tier sources are Sami Mokbel and Richard Cawley ? :sweating:

I really don’t know how reliable he is a source but has 150k followers and must write for the mail. Also he is writing a story none of us want to come there there let’s face it, our of all the stories out there, this one is more likely than a positive one. 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

I imagine he's the option of last resort.

If that's the case just give the like of McAteer, Alves and Braybrooke minutes.

Could be to free up zaha to palace. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

2 year contract for 4m isn't bad business btw. He offers a lot outside of goals and assists that would be important for a club struggling to stay afloat.

It won’t be 2 it would be 3 I would imagine. 

Just now, DezFox said:

Could be to free up zaha to palace. 

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happen we bring on Ayew and Palace bring back Zaha.

I'm just hoping we are only keep this iron warm as a last resort.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

2 year contract for 4m isn't bad business btw. He offers a lot outside of goals and assists that would be important for a club struggling to stay afloat.

Strange, because it's usually goals and assists that'll keep a side afloat.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I’d have taken him if we’d not signed Reid but we’re struggling for players who could provide any sort of decent output in the prem, regarding G+A.

A complete drop off in quality from what we’ve been linked to in the last few days. If this is what we end up with it just confirms what we already know about the incompetencies at the club.