Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

If he is an alternative it is fvcking disgusting. However, if he is in addition to 2 of the 3 (Zaha, Fotis & Hlozek) I would be ok with it. 4m for a soon to be 33 year old is a joke regardless, zero resale value in any way and I would image some hefty wages. 

Just now, RYM said:

He’s not even a player who has experience of relegation battles I don’t think?

33 in 4 weeks. Some agent that.

Sounds perfect for a Rudkin special 3 year contract

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

Carry the younger players with advice and guidance especially when under pressure. 

That's what Vards, Coady, Vesty, Ward, Ndidi, Ricardo, and nearly everyone else are for.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure why everyone is losing their shit over yet another Twitter/X rumour. And that's all it is.

Sammy Mokbel is a respected journalist who knows palace well….

16 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure why everyone is losing their shit over yet another Twitter/X rumour. And that's all it is.

That’s what I thought when I had to trawl back 6 pages to find the source of all this chatter - some no mark on twitter. Calm down everyone! 

I’m not against bringing someone like him in but this would have been on basis of as well as a Zaha and at least another striker. Totally pointless to have a hard working player to see out a game when we’ll struggle to get a shot on target let alone score. This is a signing we should be making at the end of the window to strengthen the squad but yet we find ourselves in the position of desperately needing creative players with a week left. We’ve had since end of April. 

Pure disaster so far, I would trade Bobby and Ayew for Szmodics who would cost even less in wages and fees combined and offer more output than both and would cope in the championship plus plays AM / Forward.

Could have had that done weeks ago as well.

Pretty sure a clown is running the club right now

We also splashed 15m on a CB when we have enough and should be looking to bring through Nelson

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 2