Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

25 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

It’s like finding a stale digestive at the bottom of the biscuit tin 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Hes absolute turd. Bottom of the barrel wouldn't want even in the championship. 

Well that escalated quickly 

• Haha 1

Sounds like none of the more exciting links can happen until we shift players out and as per usual we can’t get this part done as so many of the turds are on mega money and are happy to take their wage.

Trying to remain optimistic but it’s getting more difficult the closer we get to the season opener and hearing nothing but rumours without substance  

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Pure disaster so far, I would trade Bobby and Ayew for Szmodics who would cost even less in wages and fees combined and offer more output than both and would cope in the championship plus plays AM / Forward.

Could have had that done weeks ago as well.

Pretty sure a clown is running the club right now

I would trade Bobby and Ayew for a prospect or two that might help us next season when, god willing, we actually intend to compete seriously again at some or other level.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to shut my eyes and pretend the club don't exist until Top either sods off, or gives some sort of indication that things need to change radically.

As it stands, he's doing a great job of indicating that KP's role in our success pales into insignificance in comparison with that of the managers that overcame financial constraints to achieve the apparently unachievable.

Have we actually had links to say Hlozek and Zaha have fell through or aren’t happening.

Or is it typical foxestalk having a meltdown because of one link to Ayew & the other deals not being done already? 

Fab seems confident Hlozek is going to happen and Turkish media are claiming Zaha is as good as done. Breathe fella’s.

• Like 1

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Have we actually had links to say Hlozek and Zaha have fell through or aren’t happening.

No, it's just the usual bed wetters that can't go 2 hours without a tweet.

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Or is it typical foxestalk having a meltdown because of one link to Ayew & the other deals not being done already? 

Fab seems confident Hlozek is going to happen and Turkish media are claiming Zaha is as good as done. Breathe fella’s.

:schmike:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a bit of an overreaction on here if I'm honest, most Palace fans are saying they'd rather keep him at that price.

I'd understand if this was deadline day and ****-all else had been done but there's still a lot of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Can’t think of a single time an aging prem player has left a mid table club and kept someone up, in basically a giveaway deal. These are the scraps of clubs and we are paying actual money for them? 

Didn't we get Robert Huth for a giveaway (loan) deal, who is widely regarded as being vital in us staying up?

3 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Just doing this years fantasy team and I noticed Ayew got loads of points last year. Not sure we can afford anyone who got more.Just saying

90% of people on here probably haven’t watched him play. They Just look at his stats on Wikipedia and come to the conclusion he’s terrible. He puts 100% in every game which is what cooper is after. He can hold the ball up and bring others into play, he’s unselfish. Many years Premier league experience. Yet everyone got super excited about signing tete. It’s the ones that go under the radar that are often the best signings. Look at albrighton on a free

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I hear a pop of the transfer optimism bubble! :(

The positivity and calm were nice while they lasted. Back to reality; Ayew the marquee signing. Life of a City fan.

This is a Cooper signing. He's been crying for weeks that he needs PL experience players, even though he won't play our 2 most experienced players in Vesty and Ricky P.   💩 player for a 💩 club.

Edited by sm1

8 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

This is a bit of an overreaction on here if I'm honest, most Palace fans are saying they'd rather keep him at that price.

I'd understand if this was deadline day and ****-all else had been done but there's still a lot of time.

There IS a lot of time left.... Do you have confidence that we will do anything with it? I think that's where people's anxiety is coming from. We are run by a shower of fann!es and we all know it!

12 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Nail on the head here mate.

Just because zaha is in turkey still, folk seem to think nothings happened, deals can be agreed without the player being in the said country.

Jesus Christ, some massive over reactions on here tonight.

• Like 1