Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

he definitely specifically said  a number 10 as well though. He’s got someone in mind when he said that and it wasn’t Ayew.  

No in the presser that I saw. 

Money can't be that tight then. I can't believe any club would spend this kind of money on a player like this unless it's just a squad filler role. 

But then not every club as has rudkin at the wheel.

Edited by Iwebema
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

this club is a shambles, £6mil on a bang bang average 32/33 year old, what are they playing out, wasting that amount of money for

He improves our squad, and gives us a few options. Vastly experienced Premier League player. For this season he’ll be a better option than gambling on a young kid from abroad at that price. 

You could see the smarts on Cordova-Reid on Monday, won us a free kick when under pressure, and that type of thing is helpful, but I do hope this is just a backup and a new striker like Fotis comes in.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’s Nixon…

I’m pretty sure Nixon has already said this before Percy. Like it or not , it’s happening.

if it really is him pushing for it. It really makes me annoyed with cooper. 

• Like 1

The only possible reason I can think we want him is that he wins an incredible amount of free kicks. And with this new set piece coach from Norwich, we’re just going to abuse them. But we still don’t have a decent set piece taker 

Edited by Levi Port

This is ****ing disgusting. I might be open to booing a player in our team before they’ve even kicked a ball. 

He is ****ing shit, this is an absolutely diabolical signing, of all the players you could potentially sign, we look at this??? I’d rather have Hummels on the ****ing wing.

Come on Cooper, seriously?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DezFox said:

I’m pretty sure Nixon has already said this before Percy. Like it or not , it’s happening.

if it really is him pushing for it. It really makes me annoyed with cooper. 

It's tragic. I really want Cooper to work but that's 

Ward ahead of Iversen (unforgivable) 

BdcR over Ricky, Mavididi and Kasey McAteer 

Soumare ahead of McAteer and Ricky 

Ayew 

It's heartbreaking tbh

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

It's tragic. I really want Cooper to work but that's 

Ward ahead of Iversen (unforgivable) 

BdcR over Ricky, Mavididi and Kasey McAteer 

Soumare ahead of McAteer and Ricky 

Ayew 

It's heartbreaking tbh

bcdr is not ahead of Mav or McAteer though is he? Just because they start but are later substituted does not mean they are preferred does it. :dunno:

Ricky, yes very odd.

Soumare will be gone anyway.
Assuming Ward gets the shout as the senior not because he is better.