Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

If it gets to £10m it will be in the top 5 most expensive premier league transfers for players 32+ lol and 2 of the others are keepers

image.png.1b09b8ffb4c84b1915ee9fcc37e4a359.png

That’s damning when you consider the quality of those players set out there 

When the PSR beast comes after us again, I don’t think we could have a bigger indicator why. I don’t care if it’s Rudkin or the recruitment team, we’ve overpaid on three players this summer and we question why there’s constant noise of a second points deduction 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Palace saw us coming a mile away, had we have bidded 10 weeks ago they probably would of let him go for 4m but no we're 8 days away and know we're desperate. We're a joke.

10 weeks ago we didn't have a manager.

:appl:

lol

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

When the PSR beast comes after us again, I don’t think we could have a bigger indicator why. I don’t care if it’s Rudkin or the recruitment team, we’ve overpaid on three players this summer 

all it shows is the state of some of the people within the club, they arent accountable one bit for the mess they got us into, and paying 8mil for a bang bang average prem player is a joke,

pretty sure the palace owners are laughing their tits off at us

its honestly the worse bit of business i think i've ever seen the club do, people can moan about Daka, Soumare and even Ward, but this has out done all of them

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

11 goals in 138 prem apps, 

this ****ing club

Have you decided some games don't count?

PL website has 275 and 37 goals.....

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

This is a ****ing disgrace. £8m on a shit 32 year old. 

but he’s not rubbish though. That’s the thing. He’s a good team player who will bring others into the game and will work his socks off.

the fee is too much though for sure..

Just now, MPH said:

but he’s not rubbish though. That’s the thing. He’s a good team player who will bring others into the game and will work his socks off.

lets be right tho, hes not better than we already have, just feels like 8mil wasted

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

And so who does he get minutes over? Sure we can have him bring others into the game, but what good is that when it means benching Fatawu or Mavididi

Remind me again which Leicester RW had more big chances created per 90 than even Salah

Edited by LFox99

Is that guy even a z tier source? Fee is likely complete bollocks. Something to moan about though I guess. Didn’t Percy say we were interested at half that price? 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2

Mind boggling. I have no issues with the player providing his role is clear, a useful squad player.

But if money and PSR is tight then 8 million is just ridiculous. Feels like we've gone "Jordan Ayew no matter what". 

You would of hoped that a sensible conversation has happened and said this is a chunk out of a tight budget are we sure hes the reason we will stay up? Because we will be stuck with essentially a 34 year old striker whose only asset is stamina which of all the physical traits is the one that does fade with age.

Get Rudkin out of this Club now.  If this is true, then he must be terminated immediately Top.  He is making our Club look an episode of the Muppet Show. 

On second thoughts this cannot be happening.  No Club would pay this sort of money for a player of this quality.  Must be Bull excretement.

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

lets be right tho, hes not better than we already have, just feels like 8mil wasted

We don’t actually have many at the club who can play his role. He’s not going to be a goal scorer like Vardy, he’s going to be setting people up.