Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

27 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

11 goals in 138 prem apps, 

this ****ing club

£8m for an attacker who shortly turns 33 who has as many yellow cards as goals in the Prem

image.png.675d17a5a8d73cffeeb0ae11fed69463.png

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SkidsFox said:

Let's hope this Palace fan (on their board since 2014) is right:

I

Need to remember the bar though. Being a good servant to a club that in over 100 years has managed to avoid winning a single trophy, does not make that player good to the outside footballing world.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Exactly, over 5 years instead of 3 this is the equivalent of a £15m transfer. Which gets you so many exciting prospects this summer. 

I do think this is the end for me. I can't do this to myself any longer. I know there's potentially worse things happening in the world than the way we are ran but to me this is genuinely mental torture and I need to look after myself before I get angina.

...I'm not sure there is. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Exactly, over 5 years instead of 3 this is the equivalent of a £15m transfer. Which gets you so many exciting prospects this summer. 

I do think this is the end for me. I can't do this to myself any longer. I know there's potentially worse things happening in the world than the way we are ran but to me this is genuinely mental torture and I need to look after myself before I get angina.

You could follow Tete to Panathinaiko :thumbup:

I'm looking found to the next BSLB so don't go just yet! 

People taking the 8mill value as gospel from some random on twitter is fun. Also where's this talk of a 3 year deal come from?

A player who has vast PL experience and is versatile. Not a bad signing at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Do you not think the price is excessive? 

Do you honestly think the reported fee is true?

Also, I couldn't give a shit if he keeps us up.

Edited by Micky