Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

As opposed to the positive lot we've got running the club 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The positive lot that have helped us achieve more success than the majority of clubs in the country over the last decade. You don't know how lucky you are. 

Just now, Micky said:

The positive lot that have helped us achieve more success than the majority of clubs in the country over the last decade. You don't know how lucky you are. 

Alright Jon , log off and close some more business now. 

• Haha 2

Just now, foxfanazer said:

You've made the same point about 5 times now. Stop fishing for likes

Not fishing. Just calling out the people who sit behind their keyboards and moan regardless. 

I'd love to take you back to the days of David Pleat. Then you'd stop moaning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Micky said:

I wish the moaning ***** would just **** off. Imagine having you lot around the club. You'd all collectively destroy anything good that we are trying to achieve. 

If there is anything good they are trying to achieve at the moment I'm struggling to find it to even contemplate destroying. The club is an absolute shitshow at the minute, pretending otherwise is just daft lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

That we want to get 2 more attackers in before the window closes, on top of Ayew 

Wow sounds ok

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Wow sounds ok

Just wait until the two are Andros Townsend and Benteke for a combined £60m, both on 5y deals for 120k a week

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tuna said:

Wow sounds ok

Sounds great, but it's 99.9% likely b******s. 

I want to take Margot Robbie out to dinner in a brand new Lamborghini. Chances of that happening are higher than Jon and Top getting 2 attackers in before deadline day. 

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

Holds the ball up well, draws lots of fouls and can find the back of the net it’s an upgrade on Daka at least lol

Jordan Ayew trying to find the back of the net

a man in a red shirt is holding a piece of paper in front of a green board .

3 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Holds the ball up well, draws lots of fouls and can find the back of the net it’s an upgrade on Daka at least lol

This is a very fair point. You can't argue he's an upgrade to the squad, something that we have sorely needed. If we stay up and this fella bags a couple of goals to win us the odd game/get us a draw, the fee will soon be forgotten. 

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

If there is anything good they are trying to achieve at the moment I'm struggling to find it to even contemplate destroying. The club is an absolute shitshow at the minute, pretending otherwise is just daft lol

And there was me thinking we'd just got promoted last season at the first attempt. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully he improves with the setting people up bit because he has so far averaged 1 assist every 11 games in the Prem

He might not be that guy who runs to the byline and gets the ball into the box, but he might be the one who threads the ball nicely into the one who does that. He’s respected and appreciated by Palace fans for what he does for the team and quite frankly, I’d give my right arm to be where palace are, as a team, right now..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Micky said:

I wish the moaning ***** would just **** off. Imagine having you lot around the club. You'd all collectively destroy anything good that we are trying to achieve. 

I wish you would try to engage with some of the points people are presenting you with rather than calling them names and throwing a tantrum

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i wouldnt even say hes better than say Mav etc, hes got 11 goals and assist last season, 8mil we could put towards a forward

us spending 8mil on a 32yr old(33 this year) is plain moronic 

im happy for them to do whatever it takes to stay up. It would be moronic not to do so..

7 minutes ago, Micky said:

And if you can’t see the downwards trajectory we’ve been on in the past years then you’re blind. We are not well run.

Just now, Phenom said:

And if you can’t see the downwards trajectory we’ve been on in the past years then you’re blind. We are not well run.

Did we not get promoted last season?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Micky said:

Think you should sit down, play a bit of football manager and calm down fella

• Haha 1