Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iancognito

Jordan Ayew (interest confirmed by Percy)

The club trying to sugar the pill by saying there will be more signings next week. Yeah, right!  I will be expecting (at best) a Molla Wague-style loan signing going through at 10pm on deadline day then.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Every time I've watched him, he always seems to slip, and fall on the ground. 

Good luck to him tho. Hope he turns out to be a decent signing. If not for us, in the Championship. 

That fee makes my eye bleed. Wow...

As has already been said on this topic. I think that's us done with transfers. They are just diverting our frustrations by saying we have more lined up.

Lined up for when....Next window...

It’s clear this is a Cooper signing. He’s asked for experience, and hasn’t Ayew played for Cooper at Swansea? So, before we start pelting the club, it’s likely this has come from Cooper.

Edited by Pliskin

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

It’s clear this is a Cooper signing. He’s asked for experience, and hasn’t Ayew played for Cooper at Swansea? So, before we start pelting the club, it’s likely this has come from Cooper.

That's my take on it. Having started to warm to Cooper after the second half on Monday, I am now squarely back in the 'this bloke is going to wreck the club even more' territory.

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

That was his brother wasn't it?

Not a fan of this, I refused to comment on this thread initially because I didn't believe it could have any substance to it lol

However like always, he at least gets the opportunity to be shit, I'll support him and hope he does a job for us. The worry is not necessarily this season, it's what we are stuck with after. 

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

So just to clarify, if we get two good forward players you'll be happy with Ayew joining too. But if we don't get two good forward players, you'd prefer it if we didn't sign any forward players at all?

Nope,

if we sign him with two decent forwards he won’t start and he is a good player to bring on after 70 mins to see a game out and be a dog 

sign him only and he may end up being first choice if Vardy not fit (likely) and he isn’t the man to score plenty of goals to keep us up 

24 minutes ago, Daveb5569 said:

Is Rudkin going to get this over the line so he can at least be in the match day squad for Saturday............. getting deals done quickly is not a strong point of his. 

It's too late. Deadline was Midday 

Edited by themightyfin

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This is where the club or Rudkin needs to step in a say sorry but that's not the profile of players we want to sign. 

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes

Shouting AYEWWW

****ING AYEWWWW

To the tune of Dynamite by Taio Cruz.

11 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

This is where the club or Rudkin needs to step in a say sorry but that's not the profile of players we want to sign. 

Yep, when Cooper is inevitably sacked within the next 12 months, we’ll be stuck with a 33 year old Jordan Ayew & 32 year Bobby Decordova-Reid with 2 years remaining on their contracts who nobody else wants. 

• Like 2