Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mandela Keita - signed for Parma

Don’t think we are going to be looking at DM really. Southampton and Ipswich having good windows. Young players aswell, so either they stay up and all there youngsters have performed and continue to develop in the prem or they go down with a solid team and loads of assets in the championship. Would like this guy seems extremely frustrating he has slipped through the crack but it’s what you expect from the king power group. Although having said that, I have never actually watched him. 

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I will two foot a certain someone down a flight of stairs if we miss out on him to Southampton

So who out of Fotis, wilf and Adam are you not signing over this lad?

2 minutes ago, dooflip said:

So who out of Fotis, wilf and Adam are you not signing over this lad?

This guy is a defence mid / centre mid - we would still need Keita (or someone else) even if we got all 3 of those

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

This guy is a defence mid / centre mid - we would still need Keita (or someone else) even if we got all 3 of those

But what if the budget only allows for those. Which one you dropping for keita?

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Zaha

No need for him if we get both Hlozek and Ioannidis

See I would pass on keita and go for all the forwards personally. Would be great to get keita as an extra, but I do think we need to prioritise the forwards we are in for.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, dooflip said:

See I would pass on keita and go for all the forwards personally. Would be great to get keita as an extra, but I do think we need to prioritise the forwards we are in for.

The idea of going into the season with midfield options of Winks, Ndidi, Choudhury, and Soumare scares me, an injury or ban for Winks and that midfield is diabolical

Wilf isn't the same player he was a few years ago and neither of Hamza or Soumare should be starting or possibly even on the bench at a Prem team

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Iran said:

Southampton's second bid got rejected; still available on the market.

Lesley Ugochukwu is a great pickup for the season IMO.

As is the recurring theme, this window is turning into a nightmare. I assumed we would pickup a number of players on loan, but now it's looking like all of the better loan players are already going. All this is headed in the "Casadei Returns!" announcement on deadline day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Lesley Ugochukwu is a great pickup for the season IMO.

As is the recurring theme, this window is turning into a nightmare. I assumed we would pickup a number of players on loan, but now it's looking like all of the better loan players are already going. All this is headed in the "Casadei Returns!" announcement on deadline day...

The thing is, at this point I would take Casadei. 

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just going to end up deciding to keep Soumare and go ahead with options of Winks, Wilf, Hamza, and Soumare for our pivot aren’t we?

:revenge:

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Just going to end up deciding to keep Soumare and go ahead with options of Winks, Wilf, Hamza, and Soumare for our pivot aren’t we?

Yes 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t think we’re deciding to keep anyone. We can’t sell them 

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Soumare and Choudry starting as our central pair :wub:

We're literally going into the season with an OK championship side. It's going to be a long and embarrassing season. I suspect those running the club will desperately spend in Jan too, having learnt nothing in 2022-23