Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Mandela Keita - signed for Parma

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

KDH under Brendan was used in a slightly different role to say under Enzo but he was still very much involved in the attacking third, often pressing in a front two as well.

In a midfield with youri and Bouba he was the only player fit enough to get forwards to press and also back behind the ball once we’d been played through 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danno said:

Exactly 

No one has seen him play 😂

Some people must have too much time on their hands if they seriously watch games from the Belgian league as well as premier, championship, league 1,2. Italy, Germany, Spain etc… I call bull, the only place they see these players is on football manager or FIFA and then they claim to be experts! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wignalll2007 said:

Some people must have too much time on their hands if they seriously watch games from the Belgian league as well as premier, championship, league 1,2. Italy, Germany, Spain etc… I call bull, the only place they see these players is on football manager or FIFA and then they claim to be experts! 

I like to keep an eye on Leuven seeing as King Power own them as well and tend to watch most of their games, so I saw a lot of his games when he was with them :dunno:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...