Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuntman_Mike

Crystal Palace (A) 14.09.24

Got 2 together.  Ausden Clark bus booked.  Luverly!! 

Although this must be a nightmare journey and ground if it made members on a Saturday 3pm kick off.  Still, nice to be able to get to an away game. 

18 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Although this must be a nightmare journey and ground if it made members on a Saturday 3pm kick off.  Still, nice to be able to get to an away game. 

tbh - I prefer these "less glamorous" fixtures, like Palace.    There just always seems to be a slightly "better" type of away fans at them.   

I can't properly describe what I mean by "better", but the so-called big Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal type brigade away games always seem a bit more wannabe/touristy to me.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

I’ve just booked Luton airport parkway direct to Norwood junction.. £23 return for me and the boy.. not bad at all.. 

• Like 1

Palace is nowhere near as bad a ground to get to as some think, certainly not if you go by train.

As per @MS0204 above, you can get to Norwood Junction direct from Bedford and most intermediate stations South thereof.

Plus Palace has 3 stations that you can easily use: Norwood Junction, Thornton Heath and Selhurst ... so it spreads out the crowds, and none of them are horrendously busy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, worth_the_wait said:

Palace is nowhere near as bad a ground to get to as some think, certainly not if you go by train.

As per @MS0204 above, you can get to Norwood Junction direct from Bedford and most intermediate stations South thereof.

Plus Palace has 3 stations that you can easily use: Norwood Junction, Thornton Heath and Selhurst ... so it spreads out the crowds, and none of them are horrendously busy.

In truth I'm just glad I can go. I don't get to nearly as many aways as I would like.  As you mentioned before, I do like the old non glamorous grounds. I can live with a rough journey however I get there 

Gotta get used to logging into LCFC.com on time again for my ST tier ticket availability.

Needless to say I missed it and they all went. 

Would love 2 for this if anyone has spares.

Cheers.

(Yes, this post is also in the Fulham tickets thread too. I'm having words with myself as I speak) :frusty:

mate has 3 adults available for this not splitting drop me DM for details 

his missus organised a Suprise birthday party that day 😂😂😂

Suprised … he was 😂😂😂

would prefer tickets to go to someone that doesn’t just post on the ticket thread 

seems to be a touts behaviour 

Edited by LinekersLugs

On 20/08/2024 at 10:37, LinekersLugs said:

mate has 3 adults available for this not splitting drop me DM for details 

his missus organised a Suprise birthday party that day 😂😂😂

Suprised … he was 😂😂😂

would prefer tickets to go to someone that doesn’t just post on the ticket thread 

seems to be a touts behaviour 

Sold