Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Cooper & Miquel To Host Fan Q&A

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

I notice the questions are pre-selected. 

I mean no shit tbf. 

Otherwise it'd just be Miquel sat there looking awkward while a whole load of fed up city fans somewhat unfairly take out their frustration on Cooper. 

I'm amazed they're doing it at all atm tbh. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Possibly because when you have the rare opportunity to have the mens team manager available to answer questions, you want to be able to ask him the most questions possible.

The vast majority of people, whilst wishing them well, have no interest in the ladies team and to them it's a waste of time. Separate events would enable both to answer the most questions from a more focused target audience. 

Fair point, but there will be people who want to see both.

Seems people want to focus on the negatives all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I think that pretty standard, it could be a little wild west without it. 

14 minutes ago, Lionator said:

So do you think a question asking why Rudkin hasn't been tarred and feathered for screwing up our clubs finances might be screened out?

Good idea.

Separately, I enjoyed it when Ian Stringer and some journalist not too long ago (Sharpe) were on here answering questions.

@Mark would it be possible for something like this to happen again on here at some point at all?

Edited by Wymsey

32 minutes ago, davieG said:

When's the Whelan & Rudkin Q&A Event?

27 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Not arsed about speaking to cooper or the womens manager, why won’t rudkin and whelan have an open q and a with 400 fans 

They're probably, in particular Jon, fearing potential backlash?..

• Like 1

I'll be holiday unfortunately but if someone could ask my question for me I'd be grateful. 

Q: You're on a diving plane with Vardy and Rudders and there's 3 parachutes available: What do you do?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Good idea.

Separately, I enjoyed it when Ian Stringer and some journalist not too long ago (Sharpe) were on here answering questions.

@Mark would it be possible for something like this to happen again on here at some point at all?

Excellent idea. Can we include Sean and Ric?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Not arsed about speaking to cooper or the womens manager, why won’t rudkin and whelan have an open q and a with 400 fans 

It would be like a WWE event 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, adam said:

Can't the women's team have their own events? 

Totally agree.

And their own website!

I mean, I'm sure some people have an interest in the woman's team, but the vast majority don't.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Fair point, but there will be people who want to see both.

There is very little overlap between those who attend men's games and those who attend women's games. Most fans attend one or the other. 

In the last event with Enzo and Kirk, they alternated asking each a question. So for a total of 1 of the 2 hours Enzo was sat there awkwardly while Kirk talked about the women's team. The combination felt forced. 

Would be a better use of everyone's time to have the men's section immediately followed by the women's, just like in the upcoming open training session, so anyone who wanted to stay/join for the women's bit could do so. 

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Get those questions in for me and Steve guys.

Quick note from me that while this should be a fun event and we encourage everyone to get involved, it goes without saying that abuse will not be tolerated.

Where's ScouseFox?