Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Cooper & Miquel To Host Fan Q&A

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Did he say if we will sign anyone haha

He wasn’t happy we hadn’t and said we would “hear some news in the next day or two and then “hopefully again next week”.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot

I agree with a lot of what you say but preaching about engagement and then comments like this when the club do at least try and engage don't seem fair to me.

I can't really knock stuff like this tbh.

1 hour ago, RYM said:

No I couldn’t think of much worse.

and I doubt it 

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I agree with a lot of what you say but preaching about engagement and then comments like this when the club do at least try and engage don't seem fair to me.

I can't really knock stuff like this tbh.

For sure 

I used to hate running those events TBH, not a lot the club can give away in them and lots is pre-planned, I do get people enjoy them for sure 

Nice to hear some positivity from those who attended. I like Copper too, seems a thoroughly decent bloke. I really hope it works out for him here, but he’s really up against it as it stands through no fault of his own. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Cheer up and have a wank mate. It’s a free event where you can hear from someone who will be in charge of a big part in our lives.

If it’s not for you, great, if it is then also great.

I don’t need to do that but I get ya point.

was a grumpy post, apologies 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Anyone else get the impression he reads this place?

Every bit of criticism he mentioned or addressed has been covered here. 

I did think this during the event. He did say he took time to understand the culture and what the club means to the fans so wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had a browse on here 

2 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I think you’d be absolutely crazy not to before an event like this. I wish before going into any work meeting where I was going to be questioned, I could find an internet place where I could gauge the thoughts and feelings of those doing the questioning.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I hope he does! If you want to connect with fans, why not spend 20 minutes each morning taking a look at what the fans think, or at the least get someone to do it for you. Getting the fans onside is a huge part of the job. I don't think any Leicester fans even except the team to win trophies, just represent the fans and area and try to be competitive.

His words sound great, and a big strength that has been associated with Cooper is that he does try to connect with the local fanbase, which is why the Forest fans got behind him for so long. Who was the last one that really did that for us? Ranieri maybe? I'd probably say it was Pearson, despite the former's success.

Strong home form is what we will need to survive you would think.

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Miquel received a huge applause when referencing that football should be an easy game, ‘why try and score in 50 passes, when it only takes 3’, to paraphrase her.

Sums up our dinosaur fanbase to a tee, who seemingly don't understand that there's a lot more to football than mindlessly pumping the ball into the box at every opportunity.

I'll leave this here, even though it's totally lost on many of our fans.

• Like 4

I wouldn’t be surprised if he reads this place as he comes across so thorough in his approach. Thanks for the feedback from those that went, sounds positive. 

Bet he’s all over the Rudkin thread

• Haha 2