Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Cooper & Miquel To Host Fan Q&A

11 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I think the biggest revisionism has come after he got away with one big time because of others bottling it. He was genuinely clueless many times towards the end of the season and we absolutely did not play Enzo ball against Southampton so I'm unsure why you're so annoyed at people saying we didn't. Even Enzo moaned after the match we didn't play how he likes. 

You'll die on your hill and I will on mine. Our team absolutely should have won the league and I think playing better and with more points. Leeds failing doesn't make us doing exactly as expected any better. 

I am thankful we got out that league but we are just very lucky so many didn't try and play against us. Especially at home. As soon as he got worked out the form was relegation worthy and he wouldn't have got any better. 

Good luck Chelsea. You're gonna ****ing need it. 

Absolutely bang on.

• Thanks 1

“If you can score a goal with 3 passes why make 15?”

Apparently the words of the women’s manager, I can only hope Coopers allowed the same mantra, although can imagine that going down well with powers than be or fans alike who want to be some poor imitation of Man City.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Cooper has always come across well. Ultimately it is all about results, if he had come in last year he would already be very popular. Going to be tough but I have no doubts about the commitment of the man.

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

I think the biggest revisionism has come after he got away with one big time because of others bottling it. 

I mean, this is absolute nonsense. We got 97 points.

The highest points any team has got and not been promoted in any EFL League is 90. If you get 97 points you go up no matter what others do.

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

What the **** is this narrative? 

We played Southampton twice last year and had the same tactical approach and hammered them both times. 

We never stopped playing Enzoball last season, the players never went in to open revolt and started changing the tactics to be PrAgMaTiC. The **** is that. 

Yes, they had a meeting between themselves to clear the air and set their minds straight because we were starting to bottle it but it wasn't about undermining the manager. 

Seriously. This revisionism is getting stupid. We get it, the dude went to Chelsea and a lot of people are salty about that but let's not ignore the fact he got us comfortably promoted at the first attempt in his first full season in management. 

Chill out pal, as I reach for my handbag.

We didn’t comfortably go up. We were miles clear and then fell back to 3rd, before finally getting our act together just in time. But if Leeds had not folded we would gone into the playoffs.