Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
guest123

Matias Soule agent comments

11 minutes ago, guest123 said:

cheeky ****er "He does have a dream of playing in the Premier League, as more or less everyone does now, but not going to any old club. He didn’t want to join a team that has no sporting project"

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/matias-soules-agent-lifts-lid-9450495

Is he wrong? Truth hurts

• Like 3

Glad most posters aren't rushing to defend the club, those comments are symptomatic of how things are currently being run. His agent is largely speaking facts, and how can he be a mercenary when he actually moved to the club he wanted to go to rather than take the money? 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, RYM said:

Quite a damning statement that, tells a story of the lack of planning, ambition and direction we have through Rudkin.

Likely the general consensus in the player/agent sphere. Remarkable how someone so damaging to the club can be retained.

• Like 3

I think the biggest issue we may have is uncertainty, so its hard to have a solid plan if its all going to get ripped up. (the clubs own fault might I add)

So he is probably right, we might be planning half planning for the championship and half planning for the premier league. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Likely the general consensus in the player/agent sphere. Remarkable how someone so damaging to the club can be retained.

Totally. If they came out and said actually for 5-7 years we are going be a Norwich and bounce up and down at best but we are developing youth, we aim to have 5-6 youth products in the first team by X the fans would mostly be patient. The issue is there is no plan, their deluded ideas about being a top 6 club screwed us up and we are now where we are. Likely to go down with a worse squad than before and from there, goodness knows!

If you have a plan, a strategy and an identity you become attractive to players, managers, staff, fans and sponsors. 

It's a rudderless ship with Rudders himself at the helm.

• Like 3

And people wanted him at our club 😆  never liked him from day one and in honesty think we got luck with this one, as I could not deal with another player who was just waiting for the next " ...... has shown interest moment" and running to the airport.

Anyone seen the club have done a really awkward video of Coady interviewing Bobby Reid? “Yeah not blowing smoke up your arse mate but buzzing to have you lad great player, have seen it in training already, when I saw the news I was like yeah I’m having this”.

It’s like North Korean propaganda at this point to try and get the disillusioned fanbase onside. Soule’s agent is right, the club haven’t got a ****ing clue, look at the January 2023 window, then the summer window last year and then now. Zero consistency to recruitment. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Anyone seen the club have done a really awkward video of Coady interviewing Bobby Reid? “Yeah not blowing smoke up your arse mate but buzzing to have you lad great player, have seen it in training already, when I saw the news I was like yeah I’m having this”.

It’s like North Korean propaganda at this point to try and get the disillusioned fanbase onside. Soule’s agent is right, the club haven’t got a ****ing clue, look at the January 2023 window, then the summer window last year and then now. Zero consistency to recruitment. 

Two players who probably can't believe they've somehow still wound up in the prem 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

I get where you're coming from but Coady was exactly the same with England at the Euros. I think he just wants to turn to punditry in the next few years so he's probably asked the club if he can do some media work to get his name out there a bit.

2 hours ago, teblin said:

I think the biggest issue we may have is uncertainty, so its hard to have a solid plan if its all going to get ripped up. (the clubs own fault might I add)

So he is probably right, we might be planning half planning for the championship and half planning for the premier league. 

90% Championship I would have thought. Ayew ideal signing to help us back up.