Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Come to ground breaking conclusion that we do not have enough men forward when we attack.

They all seem to stroll around outside the box wait for something to happen. No energy, no prospects.

1 minute ago, Richmondfox said:

I can’t stand watching JJ play, 9/10 he passes back and when he does go forward he stops still after passing to Fatawu offering no overlap so the ball gets sent back or lost. 

But I heard him on the RL Christmas podcast at the kids hospital and he came across as a really nice lad.

Not sure how you single him out, he was the only defender that did any defending, could have been worse score without him. Can't think of anyone played better than him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeaMen Tom said:

I didn't watch the first half but from what I could see, Kristiansen looked to be the main positive. 

You mean positively crap? :ph34r:

• Like 1

well, that was fun. They look way out of depth even against a mid table bundesliga side.  That was awful. What were the tactics???? They look a complete mess with absolutely no idea what they are doing. Their keeper could have pulled up a deck chair and read a book. Dreadful.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

This has been awful. Really worrying 

Oh dear, prepare for a disastrous premier league season. What a shambles, no attacking threat, no ideas. At least last season we developed a style of playing which achieved the result we wanted, whether you liked the style or not, it worked. Now we have absolutely no style, shape or basic structure, we looked like a side from Division 1. I must admit by selecting Cooper this is exactly what I expected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Was a really really bad game, ref awful just hope this isn't a taste of what's to come. Somehow we have created a system to play fata and mav out of the game, or maybe we just miss a KDH or Madders in there. We're in a lot of trouble.

Great to see Cannon get a full 90 along with Alves.

Top stuff from Daka too, I take it all back: a hattrick and a couple of assists! I had you all wrong mate.

You could roast a chicken with Soumare's heatmap, that bloke doesn't stop running! 

Can't wait for this season to start! 

No doubt some people will say “Pre Season results don’t matter”, but genuinely some elements of this team just fvcking suck. 

They look nowhere near ready for two weeks time. 

We literally need 6-7 signings and that’s not an exaggeration. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Bad Pre-season = Good Season

Good Pre-season = Bad Season.

We’re not even having any shots on goal, there’s nothing happening. Club have messed up in many ways but this appointment doesn’t inspire the fans or the players, it’s only a matter of time till he’s gone at this rate

• Like 1