Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly

At least Cooper will now know for sure who needs to go out on loan after that performance. But why can't we just stay in England and play more friendlies with smaller squads like the old days. Even Rodgers split his squad for games on the same day. Pre-Season is made so complicated these days, so much so that the players don't know their arses from their elbows.    

Just now, l444ry said:

At least Cooper will now know for sure who needs to go out on loan after that performance. But why can't we just stay in England and play more friendlies with smaller squads like the old days. Even Rodgers split his squad for games on the same day. Pre-Season is made so complicated these days, so much so that the players don't know their arses from their elbows.    

Rodgers actually did a lot right, especially in the first two seasons. The last 18 months were toxic though as the club capitulated. I guess we’ll get more of that when the likes of Vardy retire etc and we hear more about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Pre-season is all about conditioning.

Conditioning us fans to get used to playing sh*t and losing every week.

Derby record seriously in danger.

What's the odds on Cooper 1st in PL to get chop?

Unbelievably negative...prob best you do something else with your spare time, F sake why torture yourself.

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Must be hard going from being coached by Enzo to Cooper to be fair, all the excitement of new ideas and his charisma to whatever they’re getting now 

Seriously, my man jamie had to set up a meeting and guess what the Maresca crap went out the window for Southampton. An that turd Maresca hated the performance.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Wilf is done.....he is like so off the pace.  He is strolling

40 minutes ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

I only have comms in Spanish 🤣

I might as well have listened in Spanish because the commentator did name half the changes. I had to watch the game closely to see who was left on the pitch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Relax 

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The season we stayed up under O'Neil for first time in the PL we lost too Kettering, PAOK and Dundee Utd.

However we did manage to beat the mighty Shepshed Dymano, Penzance and Torpoint Athletic.

We were always going have a tough season, but friendlies mean nothing.

Crazy how I remember all those games. Che nostalgia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

A life time ago.

What a wild time we have had as supporters since then.

But also how great was it being a young supporter in those days. I'd get excited my grandparents would send me reports on friendly matches in the post

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

To be honest, did anyone expect anything more. We struggled in the second half of last year. We dont have a decent fit striker, no creative midfielder.

We need 5 decent players before the arrival of Spurs.

Deals will happen, players will come in. 

The lad from Watford is on his way and I expect a few more soon. 

Let's not get to negative around here, back the team and give Cooper his fair deserved time. 

Edited by Vindaloo FOX
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I wanted that bloke Brighton got, at least the supporters at his previous club adored him

fabian-huerzeler-head-coach-fc-900844269.jpg

Forest fans still laud Cooper because he got them out of the shit. However that was using a hell of a lot of loan players if I’m not mistaken, many of which didn’t get signed after promotion (but I’m no Forest expert).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Guest said:

The results are not the problem

Results are not a problem, but not scoring goals in the last 2 games is a huge concern for me.

Creative midfielders and goalscorers are desperately needed.