Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

Has anything been said about how serious his injury is?

Should be back for Spurs, might not be fit enough to start though

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-vardy-injury-latest-leicester-9451826

It's not known whether Vardy will miss the whole of the trip or will fly in to face Bundesliga side Augsburg this Saturday. Cooper's initial hope, when he first spoke of Vardy's injury after the win over Shrewsbury, was that the 37-year-old would be able to link up with the squad in Germany.

When discussing his status after the loss to Palermo last Friday, the manager said: “It's just really unfortunate the knock he took. But he's not too far away hopefully. The quicker we can get him back in the training group and back playing games, the better.”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Staggering that we are likely going into the season with Patson Daka as lead striker. 

Staggering is one way to describe it. My description would be less polite! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LVFox said:

We are a number 10 and and a centre forward away from a decent line up.

Think the big decision then will be who his starting centre back pairing is 

Three number 10s LVFox? THREE? That's insane.

FcokguDXgAE8dt7.jpg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Did someone say this is on ESPN? Or is that just in the states?

My streaming service says it's on ESPN+ 1. Which only answers half your question as I've no idea whether that's states only

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

My streaming service says it's on ESPN+ 1. Which only answers half your question as I've no idea whether that's states only

ESPN+ is a US based streaming service, won’t be on regular TV here. Still need a subscription.

• Like 1

Glad Kristiansen is back in the fold, after the season he had it's a bit of a planets aligning moment that his position is going to be needed under Cooper.

Also hilarious that this is on Mexican TV but we're expected to pay through the nose for it. Clown club. :banana:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Just started on espn+

It Seems they know something we don’t as our manager was listed as Manuel Pellegrini on the team sheet

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Haha 1