Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Craig Shakespeare Sadly Passed away

12 minutes ago, davieG said:

Former Leicester boss Nigel Pearson, who worked with Shakespeare at five different clubs, said: "It's difficult to put into words how I, and indeed everyone who came across or worked with Craig, will feel on hearing such devastating news.

"He is without hesitation one of the most wonderfully talented, emotionally understanding, calm, balanced and outrageously funny people I've had the privilege of calling my friend. Safe journey to the next destination my wonderful friend.

"You are loved and admired by us all, and every time we think of you, a smile, smirk, chuckle or memorable occasion will come to us. We truly are the lucky ones for having known Shakey."

****ing hell I'm gone :cry:

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Jobyfox said:

Craig Shakespeare will always be remembered fondly as one of the holy trinity with Walsh and Pearson.

Very sad news indeed RIP 

Should be a statue of these three and Claudio at some point. The greatest period of this club’s history was because of these men. 

• Like 4

RIP Craig. All Leicester fans owe you an incalculable debt for your contribution to the greatest season in our history. And in the following season, that home win against Seville will always rank as one of my best ever nights as a Leicester fan. You’re a true legend - thank you. 

He’s a legend of this club. 

He’s a legend for so many footballers as well, as he’s had an impact on such a positive impact on so many people’s lives. 

RIP SHAKEY. 

So sad. 

Awful news. Seemed a really nice guy and I'd say he goes down as a legend at our football club. Might not have worked out for him as manager but the work he did alongside Pearson and Steve Walsh and then with Claudio when we won the league was fantastic and he deserves as much praise as anyone for helping turn the club around and bring us unprecedented success. RIP Shakey. Genuinely gutted 💔

Edited by jayfox26

Goodnight Craig, may you rest in peace. 

Thank you for everything you have done for this football club and us the fans.

You gave us memories that will live with us all forever and ever.

We are truly grateful, 

Always a fox 🦊 💙