Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Craig Shakespeare Sadly Passed away

The club was in an absolute state when he arrived with Big Nige and Steve Walsh. There was a real danger we would drift into nothingness. Within two years we were nearly back in the top flight. 

The title win and Sevilla match will always be most remembered but that early spell was enormous.

• Like 2

Absolutely devastated.

Genuine salt of the earth and one of the most influential people in the history of our football club.

Privileged we felt his presence again in 2023, almost means more now that does.

Rest in peace you lovely man

• Like 3

RIP Shakey - legend and by all, literally all, accounts a top bloke.

For me would be a great gesture by the club that if the 'dogs of war' tifo wasn't kept, they write the UFS lads a blank cheque to come up with something in tribute (and don't interfere in any way)

2 hours ago, kingfox said:

Will never forget that night against Sevilla, the best game and atmosphere I’ve witnessed at the KP. 

RIP Shakey 💙

That's been my favourite night/atmosphere that I will remember forever, RIP Shakey! 60 is too young 😢 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been stuck on a particularly shit shift all day, just got off and this is the first thing I hear. Puts my petty issues into perspective. Absolutely gutting, it's only been just over a year since he was last with us too. 😭

A top class man by all accounts, his first game with the club where we were at our lowest point ever - MK Dons at home in League 1 - to be the one to lead his team out at the furthest we've ever made it in elite class of continental football, Atletico Madrid in the Champions League quarter.

Too young to have known him as a player. A West Brom hero. Many more are mourning for him. Regards to his family.

Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

There is no doubt without this great man’s involvement our team would not have achieved all that it did and the club be forever known around the world going down in the history books. Being the glue to hold it all together between nige & Claudio than being Claudio’s right hand man especially with the translating. The players will be devastated by this loss. Condolences to shakey’s family. Sad day. RIP 🙏🏽