Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Craig Shakespeare Sadly Passed away

Devastating news. Craig contributed to some of the greatest moments in our club's history and always seemed like a top bloke as well. We will never forget that Sevilla game. RIP.

Very sad. Always seemed like a thoroughly decent bloke and that's not factoring how utterly integral he has been to all the success we had. The one constant from the start of the journey under Nige to winning the PL and getting to the CL Quarter finals

Absolutely stunned and gutted. He was responsible for the greatest night of football that I have ever experienced. He was an unbelievable servant to this football club, and a profoundly decent man by the sounds of it. Rest peacefully Shakey.

RIP.. Will never be forgotten.. Thanks for giving this old fart something I thought could ever be achieved , I for one will always be grateful of the part you played..

Edited by Bozman
typo
  • Like 1

Had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions. Absolutely wonderful bloke full of energy and joy. 

Grateful for everything he did here and will be missed enormously. 

Having not had the chance to go to the Everton game, the Sevilla game will be the greatest moment I experience at the KP (there’s no way that gets beaten in the next 50 years IMHO). 

Just a very genuine bloke, similar to Nige really, no one has a bad word to say about him. 

Oh shit, terrible news. Too young.

The team that he, NP and Walsh put together is and will remain our greatest ever. And then he was an integral part of the greatest football story ever. He will quite rightly be remembered for that monumental achievement.

May he rest in peace. 

• Like 1