Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Craig Shakespeare Sadly Passed away

Truly devastated and gutted at this news.

Shakey always came over as being the nicest of guys and always seemed to be the one who steadied the LCFC ship when in unsteady rough times, and always seemed to be the glue that held our club and team together in times of need.

RIP and sincere condolences to his family. 

A man truly loved by us all.

• Like 3

A warm, modest man who avoided adulation and whose achievements and contributions to LCFC spoke for themselves. I often felt he was too honest and nice to survive the modern cut throat game, but in reality, that was one of his many strengths and the reason he was adored by players, supporters and the staff and personnel who were blessed to have worked with him. Sad, sad news. 

• Like 2

Horrible news. I was wondering the other day how he was doing and hoping that he'd be on the road to recovery :(

Although he wasn't always the face of success under Pearson or Ranieri, he was clearly an enormous part of everything going on behind the scenes. I'm happy he had his moment on that night against Seville. 

RIP Shakey. Thank you :appl:

Wow, I'm utterly shocked. We sometimes think only of players as legends, but Shakey's contribution to our successes must put him in that category. RIP Shakey and thank you for helping make all our dreams come true.

I know the club seem to be so damn disconnected from the fans and what’s important the last couple of years.

Its time to fvcking step up now Top and co and give this man a send off he deserves!

Rest well Shakey, such a sad night for the club