Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

Apparently visited Rennes yesterday with the expectation to sign for them. 
But has now flown back. 

Maybe we’ve been used to push a deal along or maybe there is late strong interest!

A right winger though, meh. 

Edited by Lesta Legend

34 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Watford have a nack of signing good South Americans. We should take note. I’d take him, he has potential. 

Definitely a very good player .

He seems to have been linked to a lot of clubs this summer tbh.

We’ll probably end up selling him at end of August and have no time to get anyone in .

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

The mother supports Watford so I’ve seen a lot of him since he joined them. 

Along with Ismael Kone who’s now gone to Marseille, Asprilla has been by far Watford’s best talent in recent seasons(Forgetting Joao Pedro), he has that creative flair that is exciting to watch. 

I also think Watford haven’t seen the absolute best of him, he’s got a few more gears in his locker imo. 

But will this happen, my head says no.

Edited by kingfox
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I predict this thread will get to Page 2 before you never hear anything of It again

Yeah this will just be a smokescreen for someone like Ryan Fraser

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

seems to have that Yamal cross on him, get him in 

Of right midfielders to play over 2,000 minutes in the Championship last season, Fatawu was 2nd for most accurate crosses, only bettered by...

Yaser Asprilla :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Of right midfielders to play over 2,000 minutes in the Championship last season, Fatawu was 2nd for most accurate crosses, only bettered by...

Yaser Asprilla :thumbup:

interesting. he also seems to play a lot in the CAM role as well. Got to be some legs to this as seems a great alternative to Soule

13 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

interesting. he also seems to play a lot in the CAM role as well. Got to be some legs to this as seems a great alternative to Soule

It’s a good comparison, just comparing him with Soule in terms of a couple of key creative stats...

Soule

Smart Passes per90 - 1.50

Key Passes per90 - 0.91

Asprilla

Smart Passes per90 - 1.03

Key Passes per90 - 0.85

Of right midfielders in Serie A, Soule was 1st in the Smart Passes statistic. 
Of right midfielders in the Championship, Asprilla was 2nd in the Smart Passes statistic. 

My head says we won’t get him, but at least we’ve been linked to a couple of creative players, albeit they usually play off the right. 

• Thanks 2