Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

29 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hasn’t it already been reported that neither Porto or Rennes can afford him?

Fairly certain we were all relying on Roma not being able to afford Soule. Look how that turned out ...

1 minute ago, foxfan92 said:

Fairly certain we were all relying on Roma not being able to afford Soule. Look how that turned out ...

That was different, it was only ever going to be Roma, we were used to force their hand. I think neither Porto or Rennes can genuinely afford him. He will cost £20m with add on’s you’ll never see them paying that kind of money for him. 

If we're looking to The Championship for a RW, is Asprilla any better than Morgan Whittaker who had many more goal contributions last year, is apparently cheaper and made the EFL team of the season ahead of Asprilla?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, murphy said:

If we're looking to The Championship for a RW, is Asprilla any better than Morgan Whittaker who had many more goal contributions last year, is apparently cheaper and made the EFL team of the season ahead of Asprilla?

Apparently they only want £10mill for him.  Gotta be a dabble on that you'd think. But I think a few bigger clubs were linked to him when the season ended. Nothing seems to have come of that though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Asprilla has a much higher ceiling than Whittaker in my opinion. 

• Like 4

Somewhat premature but I'm desperately expectant.

Perhaps a change of wording from Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio to Cheo, Cheo, Cheo you have to stretch the 'he' a bit.

Not sure how his name is pronounced

12 minutes ago, davieG said:

Somewhat premature but I'm desperately expectant.

Perhaps a change of wording from Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio to Cheo, Cheo, Cheo you have to stretch the 'he' a bit.

Not sure how his name is pronounced

Whens the birth?

God knows who we turn to if we can’t land Asprilla. It seems we are targeting a RW/CAM who is capable of defence splitting passes. Looking through the smart passes statistic throughout various leagues, options in that specific position are incredibly sparse, unsurprisingly Yaser Asprilla and Matias Soule are two of the outstanding names who fit that position and rank highly for smart passes. 

The only three other names that come close to them are Marcus Edwards, Ricardo Horta and Ric’s old mate Calvin Stengs. 

Unless we pluck somebody out of thin air who didn’t play much last season, or somebody who fits a different profile, there’s plenty of creative LW/CAM knocking about *cough* Sebastian Nanasi for example. 

Fab knows nothing unless it’s exclusives nowadays tbf.. But even so  I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get him. It makes too much sense for it to happen so for that reason, it probs won’t. 

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Has Steve said we’re moving onto the next one yet ??

We have moved on. Ayew.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Fab knows nothing unless it’s exclusives nowadays tbf.. But even so  I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get him. It makes too much sense for it to happen so for that reason, it probs won’t. 

Even when he breaks exclusives, especially with us, they've turned out to be wrong the next day 

33 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Whens the birth?

When we hear the patter tiny feet on the Seagrave turf.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

i agree. it’s obvious we are interested anyone could’ve said that and it’d be true.

8 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Mate we should try it when searching for a new job. Follow the company on socials to get the job :D

Imagine the rumours going round the office... 

• Haha 2