Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

I think we should be looking at the free transfers and/or loan market. Clearly any half decent players aren’t going to sign for us atm. We need an attacking mid and striker to get us through to the Jan transfer and if (big if) we are in and around the relegation place, rather then adrift from safety, we could get someone half decent on a permanent transfer🤞

• Like 1

I actually hate this club. Make it so hard to support. Why would anyone come to be fair. I have never been so uninterested in an upcoming season. The people that run this club have not got a clue. It’s actually shocking where we are. 

Edited by DezFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Were we actually in for him though? It’s alright giving the club shit, but we’ve no idea if we were even in the race. 

True but I think many fans are so desperate now that they are pouncing on any link at the moment in the vague hope that the club might actually be planning to start the new PL season with a better starting XI than in the Championship.

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Were we actually in for him though? It’s alright giving the club shit, but we’ve no idea if we were even in the race. 

Personally I think if they weren’t in for him it would be worst, or at least someone like him. 

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

True but I think many fans are so desperate now that they are pouncing on any link at the moment in the vague hope that the club might actually be planning to start the new PL season with a better starting XI than in the Championship.

That shows where we are then doesn’t it. Shows what our expection is. We are blindly hoping we don’t got into the prem with a worst squad we had in the championship. Laughable. 

Edited by DezFox

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Very ambitious to think Summerville would have fancied a move here, staying at Leeds would have been a more attractive proposition 

Well he has just gone to go and sit on West Ham's bench to be fair. I think we would have had a chance.

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Well he has just gone to go and sit on West Ham's bench to be fair. I think we would have had a chance.

I don’t, plus Leeds won’t settle for a small fee. Perhaps Leicester of a few years ago would have been able to sign him. We’re one of those washed up giants now. 

Sky Sports:

Asprilla set for Leicester?

Promoted Leicester look likely to sign Watfordmidfield star Yaser Asprilla in a £21m deal, report The Sun.

The deal would come as a huge blow to Hornets boss Tom Cleverley.

Asprilla, 20, scored six goals and assisted seven more in 44 league appearances last term.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Sky Sports:

Asprilla set for Leicester?

Promoted Leicester look likely to sign Watfordmidfield star Yaser Asprilla in a £21m deal, report The Sun.

The deal would come as a huge blow to Hornets boss Tom Cleverley.

Asprilla, 20, scored six goals and assisted seven more in 44 league appearances last term.

Sky sports ahead of the curve again I see. 

10 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t, plus Leeds won’t settle for a small fee. Perhaps Leicester of a few years ago would have been able to sign him. We’re one of those washed up giants now. 

The fee was £25m. It was his release clause.

6 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

£25m for Asprilla meanwhile Leeds are submitting a £7m bid for Jonathan Rowe…

Club is all over the place at the moment.

Agreed. Though as the alarms are going off all over the gaff, I’d take asprilla and szmodics right now for a combined 35m.

8 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

He was quite poor second half of season 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gevans_97 said:

I don’t think it will be as much as that if the Sun are reporting £21m then it is converted from euros. Agree still sounds a huge amount if true 

1 hour ago, Gevans_97 said:

and you think Norwich will accept 7m for Rowe?

not a chance