Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is this €28m still being pushed out 

who is paying £23m for a championship player with one year left on his contract ??

certainly not us and I’d say certainly not Rennes either. 

Wow, wasn’t aware he only had a year left. In that case the doesn’t seem right. Could there be a 1 year option included in it or something?

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Very skillful and quick.

Will only get better.

Do you think he is really a winger, though, rather than a 10?

Not really sure why I'm bothering to ask you this stuff as I'm sure he'll be off to Rennes anyway. 

Just now, talking_goldfish said:

Looks like he was only in Birmingham to get on a plane anywho

GUNuw66XoAA5rq2.thumb.jpg.801e94f2b79141f61ac2f9ab4b80350d.jpg

He’s flying Gokan Inler to East Mids. Welcome back sweet prince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Very skillful and quick.

Will only get better.

Is he really worth the £25mil being touted? Didnt hear much about him last year and that's a premium price for a championship player. Seems like a lot to me for someone not in the conversation for best player in the league.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Looks like he was only in Birmingham to get on a plane anywho

GUNuw66XoAA5rq2.thumb.jpg.801e94f2b79141f61ac2f9ab4b80350d.jpg

That wouldn’t make much sense though.

He’s taken a photo from a central Birmingham hotel. Plenty of good quality places around the airport to stay or chill out. 

He’s had to meet someone in central Brum 

If I'm doing my detective work correctly on this, I'm thinking the timeline is something like this

Asprilla flies to France on or before Thursday last week

He flys back to the UK by Friday/Saturday. - We're told all agreed with Rennes apart from the Agent Fees. Asprilla party still considering the deal and options

Leicester step in, and try to agree a deal, and show interest

Asprilla agent allegedly 'follows' LCFC on social

Agent posts on social media that he is/has flown into Birmingham to 'sign' something yesterday/today (albeit, confusingly with a British, Ecuador(?) and Columbian flag)

Hmmmm, I think this lad may be ours! Gerirrrimin in. Bring on the medicals

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

'Asprilla' is Spanish for waves. 

Look at the clubs latest X/Twitter post... 

:ph34r:

According to google: 

The name Asprilla is derived from the Spanish language and has a few different meanings. It can mean "little asparagus" or "little sprout". It can also be used as a nickname for someone who is small or young

We've had little cabbage (kapusta), now for little sprout.  Lets bring in the whole allotment!

42 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

If I'm doing my detective work correctly on this, I'm thinking the timeline is something like this

Asprilla flies to France on or before Thursday last week

He flys back to the UK by Friday/Saturday. - We're told all agreed with Rennes apart from the Agent Fees. Asprilla party still considering the deal and options

Leicester step in, and try to agree a deal, and show interest

Asprilla agent allegedly 'follows' LCFC on social

Agent posts on social media that he is/has flown into Birmingham to 'sign' something yesterday/today (albeit, confusingly with a British, Ecuador(?) and Columbian flag)

Hmmmm, I think this lad may be ours! Gerirrrimin in. Bring on the medicals

The picture on the plane was after the other picture in Bham - so more likely they were on their way out of the country. The emojis’s of a pen and Columbian flag make me think he’s going over there to sign the contract. Probably missed out on another one, sorry!