Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

17 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

Research tells me one guy is 🇨🇴 agent and other is 🇪🇨 agent on the plane. Ecuadorian agent has little by way of stars unlike pitbull. Perhaps they shared cost of a private jet…

Oooh, like snakes on a plane.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, stu said:

Not sure if this adds anything but…

Agree what a very strange Tweet??? GFF are normally creditable????

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Agree what a very strange Tweet??? GFF are normally creditable????

To be fair they are quoting an updated tweet of the same guy who originally broke the news of our interest:

IMG_9019.jpeg

1 hour ago, trugerkem said:

I can’t think why he would choose to go to the capital of Brittany rather than go to Leicester …. What is he thinking 

Yes Leicester is terrible and everywhere else is amazing. Makes me wonder how we ever sign anyone. 😴

39 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It is a shit hole in all fairness. 

Yea I heard the real reason were struggling to sign players . Is that Rudkin is saying they must live in either Eyres Monsell or the Saff .

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not really. He's hardly going rock up on the Monsell is he. 

He's going to live in a house worth a few million somewhere in the county which is pretty beautiful. He's got a pretty quick commute to London and he pretty much never had to step foot in Leicester City centre. 

Only for the trophy parade :scarf:

• Haha 1

Not a single member of the squad lives In Leicester, if anything our location is a massive bonus, great expensive countryside locations and  commutable from Brum, Nottingham, London, South Yorkshire etc etc, it won’t be the location that makes players not want to join it’ll be the current state of affairs

• Like 3

Shock, fox talk getting carried away and clutching at straws more than a scarecrow having a w***.  He will be going to Rennes, it wil be just to push them a little higher in agent fees or signing on etc .. will be about 20 mill with add ons. 

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Which ones Asprilla? I’m getting concerned we’re being catfished? 

We're not being catfished, We're just so incompetent that while we think we're trying to sign Yaser Asprilla, we've actually offered £25M for Faustino Asprilla, despite him being 54, retired for over 20 years, and there being no club to actually offer the money to. His agent has played a blinder here!

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not really. He's hardly going rock up on the Monsell is he. 

He's going to live in a house worth a few million somewhere in the county which is pretty beautiful. He's got a pretty quick commute to London and he pretty much never had to step foot in Leicester City centre. 

Can't believe how many people seemingly think these millionaires are gonna be living in a two up two down on the Saff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, honeybradger said:

Is he really worth the £25mil being touted? Didnt hear much about him last year and that's a premium price for a championship player. Seems like a lot to me for someone not in the conversation for best player in the league.

Probably not yet but a lot of potential I think .