Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

7 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can't believe how many people seemingly think these millionaires are gonna be living in a two up two down on the Saff. 

Also think a lot of the "Leicester is a shit hole" crowd have only ever been to Leicester and famously beautiful holiday destinations. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Probably not yet but a lot of potential I think .

And that's why the price is £25m. He has the potential and unfortunately clubs have to pay for that and for Watford to set that as a fee

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

And that's why the price is £25m. He has the potential and unfortunately clubs have to pay for that and for Watford to set that as a fee

Every 20 y o has potential 

Watford need to sell because if they don’t then they’ll probably only get 10m max next summer when he’s out of contract 

the agent and player will decide where is best for them and then Watford will have to accept the 12-18m that the buying club will pay.  An auction between Rennes and Leicester does not benefit the player/agent so they will make it clear to Watford that they are only happy to sign for one club.  The agent will then be able to take his 3m from the deal because Watford aren’t getting it. The player will also get a couple mill s/o added to his salary over the period of his contract. 

if we really play hardball around a 12-15m fee then it’s possible that Watford just refuse to sell or we have to do a deal with lots of add ons and a sell on clause.    We’ve done these in the past.  Tough to know the agreed fee when there are plenty of add ons because the total is often reported as the actual fee  (and if he goes to Rennes then it may well be that the fee includes the agent’s take which Watford will then pay) 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Watford need to sell because if they don’t then they’ll probably only get 10m max next summer when he’s out of contract 

They'll get nothing if he's out of contract. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Not really. He's hardly going rock up on the Monsell is he. 

He's going to live in a house worth a few million somewhere in the county which is pretty beautiful. He's got a pretty quick commute to London and he pretty much never had to step foot in Leicester City centre. 

What are you on about, he’ll be in a flat above the City Ground like every new player 😂

• Like 1

Not under consideration according the the mercury article this morning:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eleven-leicester-city-transfers-could-9461856

Matias Soule has gone to Roma, Reiss Nelson is out of budget and it’s understood that the latest wide-man to be linked, Watford’s Yaser Asprilla, is not under consideration.”

Edited by jonny_wright
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eleven-leicester-city-transfers-could-9461856

Matias Soule has gone to Roma, Reiss Nelson is out of budget and it’s understood that the latest wide-man to be linked, Watford’s Yaser Asprilla, is not under consideration.”

Signing tomorrow then!

17 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Couldn’t find their arse with both hands that lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonny_wright said:

I stopped reading at the point where it mentioned the Mercury. 

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

I stopped reading at the point where it mentioned the Mercury. 

This. The mercury is a tier 10 source at best. ****ing sh*trag that's literally about a week behind in any form of news.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonny_wright said:

That all sounds really positive. Good news 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I thought that only applied to players brought through your youth setup. Not players you signed at senior level.

Hence my question mark

i have a feeling that if you’ve had the player prior to their 21st birthday then you’re entitled to compensation - but I can’t find other clear info on it 

3 hours ago, Danno said:

What are you on about, he’ll be in a flat above the City Ground like every new player 😂

You jest - but it's funny as so close to the truth 

I'd ban it - living in Nottingham that is - contractually. 

Part of the deal playing for the club is to represent it's community too. 

20 players pumping 2m a year each - ie 40m per annum  in the economy of that red filth city is unacceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You jest - but it's funny as so close to the truth 

I'd ban it - living in Nottingham that is - contractually. 

Part of the deal playing for the club is to represent it's community too. 

20 players pumping 2m a year each - ie 40m per annum  in the economy of that red filth city is unacceptable. 

I remember when Brian Little was manager, he made players live locally 

Just now, NZ_Foxile said:

I remember when Brian Little was manager, he made players live locally 

I'm a fair man. They can live where they like. But not there. The whole world.. billions of square miles. I'm just geo blocking a miniscule 15 mile radius of that vile place. 

I'm.sure there's somewhere else in the world other than west bridgford that does a nice latte and eggs Benedict 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Hence my question mark

i have a feeling that if you’ve had the player prior to their 21st birthday then you’re entitled to compensation - but I can’t find other clear info on it 

If he goes abroad they get nothing, do they not?

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Couldn’t find their arse with both hands that lot. 

The Mercury, the Athletic, Rudkin and gang, Roma, Asprilla’s agent or all of them?