Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Watford fan at golf today said this kid is awesome, bit raw but he will be the real deal… :chant:

We can't really afford to have "a bit raw" at the moment, we could do with someone who is the real deal now. We've already got someone who's a bit raw and full of potential in Fatawu, for the money being banded about for this lad, are we really in a position to take a punt? Both financially and from a playing staff point of view

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

We can't really afford to have "a bit raw" at the moment, we could do with someone who is the real deal now. We've already got someone who's a bit raw and full of potential in Fatawu, for the money being banded about for this lad, are we really in a position to take a punt? Both financially and from a playing staff point of view

If he was another Fatawu I would definitely take him. Good prem proven players arent going to come here.

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Anyone we can afford is taking a pint.

“The Yaser Asprilla case would be well and truly closed. There was an agreement with Watford (~30 ME), but the player's representatives wanted to renegotiate (very) upwards the conditions of the contract and the deal initially mentioned. Not at all to the taste of the leaders of #SRFC #mercato”

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So he is not going Rennes then, that sounds pretty final. Ugly stuff. Are we going to pay €25m? I blooming well hope not.

21m in pounds, we are desperate to strengthen so I wouldn't bet against it.

18 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“The Yaser Asprilla case would be well and truly closed. There was an agreement with Watford (~30 ME), but the player's representatives wanted to renegotiate (very) upwards the conditions of the contract and the deal initially mentioned. Not at all to the taste of the leaders of #SRFC #mercato”

Still don't understand any of it 

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So he is not going Rennes then, that sounds pretty final. Ugly stuff. Are we going to pay €25m? I blooming well hope not.

I think he will, we will just be part of the narrative to get him what he wants. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

With the money we have to spend "a bit raw" is probably the best value for us. Clubs like Leicester have to buy young, raw & cheap & sell on as they mature.

• Like 1

Just now, gurru991 said:

Everything is relative & 20 mil isn't a big deal any more.

This is very true. I’ve been finding it quite hard to re assimilate to the ‘going rate’ with ‘premier league’ prices. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

We're more desperate in other areas though, he's hardly a priority. 

I actually thought that attacking midfielder was one of our biggest priorities followed by striker.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

We're more desperate in other areas though, he's hardly a priority. 

Yeah, but it’s a weird one, cus Asprilla is more of a number 10 than Soule is, so some comfort there. It seems to be the type of player we’re willing to spend the money on

• Like 1

Just now, LestaLad said:

I really want him and think he’s a top class player whose going to only get better. If we can get him and Carvalho, I would be very very happy. 

If you had to pick one ? I’d personally go for Carvalho but both would be nice, unfortunately can’t see either coming 😂