Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

Just now, Sankey93 said:

If you had to pick one ? I’d personally go for Carvalho but both would be nice, unfortunately can’t see either coming 😂

Yea I would have to go Carvalho too. I agree with you also, I don’t see either coming :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Everything is relative & 20 mil isn't a big deal any more.

I agree with that, I heard yesterday that Solanke is linked with spurs for £65million!! Seriously!? What is the world of the premier league coming too?

But, still for a club like us in the situation we find ourselves in, anything around and above £20million for a player who's a "bit raw" and "could" be the real deal is still a huge risk.

Not saying it wouldn't work out, but I've lost all confidence in our transfer strategy. We signed Daka who was a bit raw, Soumare, Souttar. We've just signed Fatawu for around £15million (who I'm happy with by the way) but he looked great in the championship, playing a certain way under a different manager, we have no idea how that will translate to the premier league playing a different way again under a new manager. 

I know what you're saying, and it's the type of player we probably should be looking at, but with everything that's gone on the last few years, the PSR troubles and points deductions, the amount of deadwood we find ourselves stuck with (AGAIN!)  I just can't bring myself to see this signing as great and find it a bit underwhelming, should it go through. 

Hopefully, if he does sign, I'm fully proved wrong and he turns out great (but from my understanding of him, for that to happen he'll be playing in Fatawu's spot, so 1 of the 2 won't be doing the business)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Sorry.

Basically he has 2 agents who want their own thing .

One is bad enough!

It’s not uncommon, actually.. to have several agents call up all claiming to represent the same player ..

• Sad 1

On 08/08/2024 at 04:02, Dr The Singh said:

Im Tommy Robinson

and so’s my wife!

Edit: god damn it @Pliskin beat me too it

Edited by ACF