Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

On 08/08/2024 at 16:04, honeybradger said:

Rennes signed Jordan James, could mean that they are no longer in for Asprilla?

I’ve definitely heard someone call our fullback from Luton this.

33 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If we can sign him, the Greek lad, Zaha and a decent 8….. 

improves our chances heavily, I agree. The 8 needs a decent dead ball on him as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

And a left back and a centre back. And a half-decent defensive midfielder. 

I think we will have to make do with what we have in those positions, given the lack of funds. The absolute priorities are a striker and some creative CMs.

• Like 1

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I think we’re going for the “ask everyone in the club you’re bound to pull at least one” approach.

It feels more like the "lets see who is left at the end when the light come on approach"

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

I assume we are struggling to convince players, we seem to be able to do a deal with the clubs involved but can't get the player to agree.

It’s only been Soule that was confirmed as rejecting us after having a bid accepted right?
That was because the other club involved were a big European club, the manager spoke Spanish and teammates convinced him from the national side that played for Roma.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

It’s only been Soule that was confirmed as rejecting us after having a bid accepted right?
That was because the other club involved were a big European club, the manager spoke Spanish and teammates convinced him from the national side that played for Roma.

Shush with your logic and balanced views. We are sh*t and people would rather sign for Leyton Orient.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not another name. I’m done… wake me up once the window shuts. 

And we’ll be on our way to the bottom 3 all season. I can’t take being thrashed every week, when it could have been so different.