Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

38 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

...and get even more points deducted. Not sure I agree!

It was a joke mate, in response to us being linked with loads of players in a short space of time.

Brentford, Frankfurt, Fulham, Porto and us still in the running according to the original tweet, from a Colombian journalist, over 200k followers. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Brentford, Frankfurt, Fulham, Porto and us still in the running according to the original tweet, from a Colombian journalist, over 200k followers. 

Asprilla will have us as his 5th favourite club to join based on the list above. No chance. Get it locked and direct ALL traffic to the Ayew thread. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

And this is the problem. Player not interested. 😂

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Close this thread. If he has other options, which seems to be the case, there is no chance he'll choose to join us. 

Yep close all transfer threads and move the Ayew thread to the Rudkin thread, this so we can kill two birds with one stone when the announcement is made next week.

• Like 1

I don’t know much about him, but someone I know is a Watford fan and was saying he would be one to watch. That meant I looked out for him a bit and was never hugely impressed.

I’m almost at the point where I’d rather we didn’t for that sort of price.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

DM is not a priority

I would argue that in the attacking positions behind the striker we have Fatawu, Mav, Argie, Alves, Kasey and Bobby so enough to rotate whereas we are an injury to Winks away from a mess in that area. 

Im no fan of Hamza either and so there’s literally no decent back up to our strongest double pivot. 

Soumare a waste of space.

So yes in my opinion back up to Winks and Ndidi should be a priority ahead of buying another winger/10.

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

We need some creativity in the worst way.

Won’t be able to get the ball to our 8 or 10 if Winks gets injured.

I would much rather us get a proper centre forward in, an attacking left back and rotation option (such as Amir Richardson) for Winks/Ndidi ahead of someone like Asprilla who would limit the development of Alves and Kasey. 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

DM is not a priority

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Not sure I even want this guy.

Need a centre forward, Left back and DM in that order. 

Personally feel we need a box to box monster! 

Powerful all rounder.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I would argue that in the attacking positions behind the striker we have Fatawu, Mav, Argie, Alves, Kasey and Bobby so enough to rotate whereas we are an injury to Winks away from a mess in that area. 

Im no fan of Hamza either and so there’s literally no decent back up to our strongest double pivot. 

Soumare a waste of space.

So yes in my opinion back up to Winks and Ndidi should be a priority ahead of buying another winger/10.

That's no different is it. You're quoting players for 3 positions behind the striker, some of which are very much academy/fringe players. We have 3 players already in the DM role in Winks, Ndidi and Hamza so whilst I agree in an ideal world we'd want to improve that if we could, it's way down the list of priorities.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's no different is it. You're quoting players for 3 positions behind the striker, some of which are very much academy/fringe players. We have 3 players already in the DM role in Winks, Ndidi and Hamza so whilst I agree in an ideal world we'd want to improve that if we could, it's way down the list of priorities.

If Winks gets injured, who plays there? 

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Do you think Wilf is up to it?

Hes clearly not half the player he was 3-4 years ago.

It we are relying on Hamza this season and he leads the side out on Monday I’ll absolutely lose the plot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beastfootballx said:

soumare,wilf and hamza  to name a few 

Sammy braybrooke can play there?

Soumare is Poo.

Wilf isn’t a DLP.

Hamza is Hamza.

Id love Braybrooke to get opportunities. Same with Alves. 

• Like 1