Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

On 17/08/2024 at 20:50, Dahnsouff said:

Skipp next through the door then. :rolleyes:

This time yesterday that would have been a skip to put our whole squad in.

What a difference 24hrs makes.

First half just what we expected. Second half has given us all some hope.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ibrahim Maza who we were linked with a while back, he's under the same agency as Cooper and has started the season strongly. 2 goals in 3 games.

Watched him live twice, he's really got something about him. Hertha fans love him, he's seen as the next big thing from the club for sure.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

I may have got this wrong but £25m seems a lot for another young, unproven winger in our situation. I’m not sure he is the answer.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Lots of players like this are available, and the closer it gets to deadline day the more of a buyers market it will become.

Only if the club has to sell. As always if they don't need to the price will increase.

If you have to replace them you have little time to sort it out.

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Only if the club has to sell. As always if they don't need to the price will increase.

If you have to replace them you have little time to sort it out.

True, but it seems like most clubs need the money nowadays.

Holding on to your most sellable assets for too long is a risk for a lot of clubs - Especially when there's a decent amount of interest in them.

5 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Hmmmmmm

Well… I was kinda of expecting the club to complete a deal of some kind today or tomorrow - so to see a hint of something, especially a transfer we’ve already been linked to, reinforces that belief.

1 minute ago, beastfootballx said:

Asprilla deal advancing 👀

I like Sean's "Dilly ding dilly dong". But I also like Romano's "Here We Go". But which is better? There's only one way to find out..... FIGHT!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kingpower said:

image.png.65fb18d97624a5ba28bfc23d3292f5cc.png

hmmmmm...maybe this lad does have a source given he hinted at Vardy starting

Maybe this person reads FT and saw @ramadaone post on the 16th of August hinting this. 

We knew Vardy was back training but unsure how near he was (Cooper is Machiavellian) and we know Vardy would be chomping at the bit for this game. 

Edited by Lesta Legend
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingpower said:

image.png.65fb18d97624a5ba28bfc23d3292f5cc.png

hmmmmm...maybe this lad does have a source given he hinted at Vardy starting

Lox is a clown. He was adamant Scott Parker was Leicester's next manager instead of Maresca. Seems to have tried to sweep that under the rug and hope people forget but I don't!

• Like 1

Well he is a no 10. Nothing from Percy or Tanner though. Seems very expensive if we are looking for a striker as well. I remember earlier in the window it was said he was not a target but a lot has happened since then.

2 hours ago, VLC86 said:

I may have got this wrong but £25m seems a lot for another young, unproven winger in our situation. I’m not sure he is the answer.

it’s not like we have any history recently in paying over the odds for decent players..