Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

17 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Nah, can’t see this one happening 

Are you sure? 

There’s various reports of us bidding / asking for conditions. - indeed this looks like one we’ve tracked for a long time too.

He’s been up for transfer all summer, turning done Rennes in the process.

We also know Watford have been pushing for this one to be resolved behind the scenes of late - wanting him back training and considering him for the squad against Stoke (ultimately left out).

Yes, I know Girona are reportedly interested, who also have Champions League football, but I’ve not been able to find any suggestion they’ve tabled a firm bid.

Therefore - we might be the only current offer and he saw enough in us last night to say “let’s do it!”

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Are you sure? 

There’s various reports of us bidding / asking for conditions. - indeed this looks like one we’ve tracked for a long time too.

He’s been up for transfer all summer, turning done Rennes in the process.

We also know Watford have been pushing for this one to be resolved behind the scenes of late - wanting him back training and considering him for the squad against Stoke (ultimately left out).

Yes, I know Girona are reportedly interested, who also have Champions League football, but I’ve not been able to find any suggestion they’ve tabled a firm bid.

Therefore - we might be the only current offer and he saw enough in us last night to say “let’s do it!”

I think there are a lot of assumptions in the above. It could make sense, but I just feel it's unlikely, at best

57 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I know nothing I 'm too busy laughing at the hissy fits on the various transfer threads 🤣

hope you've got the week off then, there's a lot to get through

• Haha 1

Spoke to my Watford supporting mate at golf again today, he said the club don’t want him back, best thing is that his Watford mates said at the weekend they would take (wait for it ) Hamza Choudhury in part exchange as they really rate him… :beer:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Spoke to my Watford supporting mate at golf again today, he said the club don’t want him back, best thing is that his Watford mates said at the weekend they would take (wait for it ) Hamza Choudhury in part exchange as they really rate him… :beer:

If that happens, rise sir Rudkin. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Tongue in cheek humour, to Jim Jim insinuating your taking the piss about Hamza, im taking the piss that u have no mates

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

Statue for Dufkin incoming…..

• Haha 1

“Girona FC is currently the top candidate to sign Colombian winger Yáser Asprilla (20).
The player is willing to come (in this sense we have an advantage over Leicester City) and the terms of the contract with the player would not be a problem but negotiations need to be held and an agreement reached with Watford FC.
Although the GFC is willing to make an unprecedented financial effort in the club, there is a gap between what we currently offer and what the English team demands. Formulas are being sought to make the transfer cheaper.”

Sounds like even he don’t wanna come hahaha

10 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Girona FC is currently the top candidate to sign Colombian winger Yáser Asprilla (20).
The player is willing to come (in this sense we have an advantage over Leicester City) and the terms of the contract with the player would not be a problem but negotiations need to be held and an agreement reached with Watford FC.
Although the GFC is willing to make an unprecedented financial effort in the club, there is a gap between what we currently offer and what the English team demands. Formulas are being sought to make the transfer cheaper.”

Sounds like even he don’t wanna come hahaha

Story of our summer. But Girona journo. 

Other reports say he wants to stay in UK etc. 

Edited by Lesta Legend