Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Yaser Asprilla - signed for Girona

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can’t find to see we have just been used by his agent in the media to get a bit more money out of Rennes :ph34r:

They ain’t allowed to pay what the agents supposedly want 

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Tino Aspirilla who was actually an excellent player but volatile as anything.

And also isn't his grandad (or any relation at all) and didn't kick the ad boards...

Nevertheless!!!

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Can’t find to see we have just been used by his agent in the media to get a bit more money out of Rennes :ph34r:

The mandatory dressing room cleaning duties killed off Rennes offer. 

16 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

It's unlikely that we get an ACM on top of this guy. It will be one or the other and if I had to choose i would pick a natural ACM rather than a player who's more natural on the wing.

We need more than one!

He unsurprisingly won Watford’s 23/24 Young Player of the Season. In the 22/23 season you could see the potential was there, but he looked quite raw. Last season he made a step up in class, was a joy to watch in quite a few games last season, creative flair mixed with solid dribbling ability, he also scored some absolute belters. I have to say though, Watford haven’t even scratched the surface with him, as I stated earlier, he has a few more gears he can get to, he has the ability to reach Joao Pedro type levels of talent. 

Saying all that he probably won’t sign now lol but I can’t help but get overly excited because I know what he’s capable of, this link is seriously exciting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Looking at his highlights reel, it looks like he likes to come inside a lot, he looks like he’s more of a running 10 rather than a Maddison type player. Unless @Super_horns can suggest otherwise?

Yes wide player with pace and good technique .

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ryan Fraser, like one of the earlier posters said, Incoming then!

17 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We need more than one!

Just because we need both doesnt mean we will get both. Considering we havent had concrete links with a midfielder yet it looks like we see Soule/Asprilla as our KDH replacement.

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

should....

up steps Rudkin and Leicester City:whistle:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

despite a concrete approach from Stade Rennais for the young Colombian winger from Watford Yasser Asprilla, the player is on his way to Leicester  his agent is in England to negotiate a deal which could reach 25 million €

@Finnegan where is this guy in the tier list?

1d7c6865-13ae-4273-a38b-42853063957a_tex

Sean from enderby does he sit in his mums basement making stuff up , or is he really in the know that's what I keep asking myself i mean what's it all about